“First class team ”

US$37.42*
Thresher Shark Dive from Malapascua Island
US$105.04*
and up
Three-Dive Scuba Diving Tour with Morning Thresher Shark Dive from Malapascua...
US$298.05*
10 Dive Package in Malapascua Island
Ranked #3 of 23 Tours in Malapascua Island
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center, located on Malapascua Island in the Philippines. Offering daily thresher shark dives, mantas, hammerheads, reefs and wrecks, macro and muck diving, mating mandarin fish, seahorses, frogfish and much more. Small groups with experienced Divemasters and Instructors. TSD offers all the local dives sites, a full range of PADI courses from beginner to Instructor, dive internships and technical diving. British owned and run, professional and safe, with 8 years experience on Malapascua,
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

I booked my Open Water and Advanced Open Water with Threshers based on what I'd read on TA. The reviews were spot on. Very friendly, very professional and very confident. Great staff, equipment and facilities. I loved my time on Malapascua and every single dive with Threshers. It was an experience I'll never forget. Thank you Threshers with particular thanks to Angus and Frankie. (Good luck Frankie)

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

It's pretty clear when you arrive that these guys are the leaders.

Staff (in my case, Max) were really professional and even made special efforts to fit me in to a dive when capacity was full.

Have to give thanks to the owner, who was in contact with me personally and provided all the information I needed.

I would recommend simply emailing and booking all dives and accomodation through them, as it makes the process much easier :)

1  Thank Elliot M
Reviewed February 24, 2017

I wish half stars were allowed because I would give them 3.5. i elected 4 as that was fair, the dive shop is solid. They impressed me with their safety and consideration to the divers' abilities and ensured proper coverage of DMs or DMCs. They have a dedicated buoy line at the dive location for the Threshers and this may have helped in our success in seeing these wonderful sharks each time we went out.
The sights they visited seemed to be more on their schedule however and divers were limited in going were the boat was going rather than having several options. (Don't worry, thresher shark dives are always on the menu). There is a seeming lack of boats for this size operation. A couple of other things, they pride themselves on explaining you needn't do anything as your gear will be taken care of, well on and off the boat yes but if you want to hang it or rinse it, you are on your own which is fine but the statement is a bit misleading. Finally the emphasis seems to be on courses and less on fun dives but hey, that might only be my first impression. Prices are higher than some of the others and nitrox is extra where other shops include it but again, safety first so i cant speak for the other shops but Thresher Shark Divers seems to be on top in this departments.

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

We made a refreshment dive and one dive at monad shoal, they were very friendly and safe and serious with the diving. Saw alot of thresher sharks and a few devil rays aswell :)

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

We took a refreshment dive and it was really good and serious, nice professional staff. We also took a early morning dive and were really lucky to see several thresher sharks and mantas, amazing experience!

1  Thank Ida_P88