Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

We visited in April 2019. The room was okay nothing special but it was quite pricey, would have opted for a walk-in reservation since there were other places that were even nicer and cheap than this. AC was working well. The water pressure was a poor and water quality was similar to sea water so it was really hard to wash yourself clean. The service at the restaurant was poor. The staff took their time to ask for our food order and to serve our food. Food options at the restaurant was limited and expensive as well. Breakfast started kind of late (7am) in our opinion since people would want to make the most of their time outside the hotel and hence start their day early.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2019

I was there in the month of Dec 2018, with my friend. She was really sick when we landed on the island. A bad case of food poisoning and in terrible pain. With no docs around the island anywhere, the kind folks from were the one who helped us. They helped bring out the infection, with some basic remedy, and a last minute room for the night.

I'd like to say thank you all very very much!!! I'm going to visit the island again, and I'm definitely going to be staying with you folks again. you guys are just - ace!!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

We've been traveling around Asia almost 3 months now, experienced various types of service. Then, we went to Blue Water Beach resort.

There's not many places to wash clothes in Malapasqua island. Therefore, we were thrilled when we noticed Blue Water had a laundry service. We washed clothes here two times, then something happened.

One of my clothes, originally green, came back all discolored. It was almost orange, like if they used bleach! Totally ruined.

We went back to tell them about the issue. That was 3 days ago. Every day until now, we've been discussing the problem. But not like you expect when you pay for a laundry and it results in a ruined clothing. They were more interested in discussing how it happened, instead of saying sorry, and pay a refund. No "sorry's" were made, and we were even accused of delivering it like that. Like a scam? Every day they said: "we will contact the owner", every day it was a new excuse for not calling the owner.

Today, we went back for the last time. They said the owner said "no refund". Why? Well, they had no answer to that. I asked for the number or even an email address so I could contact the owner myself. You know what? They wouldn't give me that! What we did got, was new accusations about the clothing being wet when delivered it, and therefore a green shorts went orange. Really?

I'm sure there's a lot of professional staff working at Blue Water. We've been eating here, and had a great time. Heard great stuff about the diving too. But the two employees working behind the desk, together with the housekeeper had no respect for the issue at all!

I write this review to tell everybody not to use their laundry service. And maybe, so I can reach out to the owner telling about the issue, and also about the terrible service I experienced.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank Alex_og_kine
Reviewed March 16, 2019

The resort itself is very known in the area, however the rooms needs improvement specially their bathroom and lights. My friends and I booked 2 family rooms, yet the room we had seems to be like a twin sharing room. Upon entering the room, bathroom was with alive crab crawling all over while the other rooms looks like haven't cleaned yet after their previous guest checked out.The bath towel smells and room itself smells like old condominium. We understand that the island was wrecked few year back by a strong typhoon, yet i guess the amount we paid for it deserves a more enticing accommodation. We had also a free breakfast included, but same old story, not that satisfied. Yet, over all the staff were very approachable but certainly the resort itself needs improvement.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019

Very large, and very nice, and very clean rooms are on offer here. People come from far and wide to eat at Blue Water’s restaurant which has a massive dining room as well as tables on the beach. They also have a very good dive shop.

Date of stay: February 2019