See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

The location is perfect for those coming for business, near to the airport and companies, nice staff and clean rooms, this is my second visit the first one was in February 2015, nothing changed hotel still the same

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Thamerdano, General Manager at Mariana Hotel Erbil, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Mr. Naim,

Mariana team

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Location isn't far
Nice view from restaurant
The hotels seems to be small but it is OK, you can find a lot of services there
Massage
small pool is available
a lot of facilitates offered at room
simple breakfast

Room Tip: Higher floors for good view
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Thamerdano, Manager at Mariana Hotel Erbil, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This hotel would have been top-of-the-line even a year or two ago, although it's now dwarfed in size and luxury by the new hotels in the English Village. It is in a good, easy-to-find location (I walked there from the airport although this is not advisable for first-time visitors), the breakfast buffet and pool are good, the Wi-Fi was reliable, and the front desk was helpful. One drawback was that cigarette smoke drifted into the room from the hallway, and the view and neighborhood may change if the field between the hotel and the English Village is developed soon. Great choice for exploring Abdulrahman Park or even walking to the city center if you are at your leisure.

Room Tip: North side has best views, east side will be quietest
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Thamerdano, General Manager at Mariana Hotel Erbil, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This hotel is a good choice if you are there for work (or as a tourist but Iraq is not a top tourist destination). The rooms are large and include a sitting/work area. Rooms are clean and well appointed. All staff from cleaners to reception to restaurant are friendly and generally efficient. The restaurant menu is not extensive, but everything I ordered was tasty and delivered to my room or table quickly. The spa and gym are also nice. They do take credit cards, while many do not in Erbil. The only negative to this hotel is that its location is a little isolated. While it is near other services, you must walk about 15 minutes to access nearby restaurants and other services (or taxi). Overall, I recommend highly.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Thamerdano, Manager at Mariana Hotel Erbil, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

thank you very much for your review.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again to our Hotel.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed for only one night. It was a noisy place. I couldn't sleep at all. At 2:30 am someone was using a hammer or something like that. The blanket was too small for a couple so I gave it to my wife. I asked for another one but they refused to give me an extra blanket. I would rather sleep on the street than stay at such a hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family