My cousin and I stumbled upon this hotel on a short business trip in Erbil. The hotel looked decent on the outside, and we were tired, so we just went in.
Here’s a list of my first impressions:
• Electric doors don’t open because of power outage.
• The hotel is poorly maintained and dirty.
• The receptionist doesn’t seem to have an idea what he’s doing.
• The price per room is too cheap to be true, and flexible!
• The room looks nice, but on closer inspection, the sheets and couch are stained.
Later that evening, the stench of the bathroom made us open the room windows to get rid of the smell.
In the morning, the stench of the restaurant forced us to leave to have breakfast at another hotel.
Don’t be fooled by the looks of this hotel. It’s shady as F. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking