All reviews nice bar comfortable stay very nice hotel excellent service gym business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The hotel is excellent, specially the restaurant at night, very nice environment with a soft music show, the service was very good, the breakfast needs some upgrade, location is good, the hotel is quite with proficinal front desk.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
SalihLuaay, General Manager at Canyon Hotel Erbil, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review, we're always glad to hear it when guests are happy!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Our stay in Canyon Hotel was more than what we expected. The rooms were clean, great staff and service and offers affordable rates too. Our stay was very pleasant. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir,
Am very glad that you were treated in a high sense of responsibility and that you are satisfied with our services,
I and all the team will be at entire disposal for any request and service.
Thank you and welcome anytime to Canyon Hotel Erbil.,

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I'm really like the hotel architecture, location, friendly staff, comfortable stay, & excellent breakfast buffet.
The lights inside rooms are so buteaful & romantic sense.
There are a nice bar with a singer & calm environments.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
SalihLuaay, General Manager at Canyon Hotel Erbil, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Mr. Sa'ad,
I would first like to thank you for choosing Canyon Hotel Erbil on your most recent visit to Erbil. I will definitely share your positive comments with the team. We thank you for that. I am truly glad that we were able to give a positive side with our service and staff friendliness. If there is anything that we can do for you during your next visit, please do not hesitate in letting us know.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Canyon Hotel Erbil is a very comfortable stay if looking for an affordable option. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the gym is large with good equipment and the breakfast and lunch buffets are well prepared. The staff is also friendly and helpful. The security, however, could be more substantial.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
SalihLuaay, General Manager at Canyon Hotel Erbil, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear Sir,
I am truly glad that we have reached your satisfaction. Our team will continuously work on making you feel at home. Such positive comments from guests is a morale boost for the whole team and for that we are thankful to you. It was and will always be a pleasure having your stays with us.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Canyon for extended period of time almost 2 months and every day the housekeeping staff cleans my room in the a.m. and once again at 8 PM

twice daily they clean they change my towels if need be and always freshen up the room

The management is so on top of service they always ask if any extra services is needed in the room. I truly appreciated this special treatments that makes extended stays feels like home

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank A2z84
Canyon_Hotel, General Manager at Canyon Hotel Erbil, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear Sir,
It is always a pleasure in welcoming you during your visits to Erbil. We are truly thankful for your positive comments on our staff and services. These comments will only make us strive to improve our services day by day. Reaching your expectations is why we are here.
Hoping in welcoming you back in the near future.
Kind regards