“Birthday dinner”

Malt House
Ranked #37 of 128 Restaurants in Robina
Price range: US$19 - US$38
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Never eaten here before and thought it a strange choice for the occasion. Greatly mistaken, as the food was delicious. I don’t usually order steak out, and glad I did. The flavour was awesome. Almost ordered the pumpkin salad with chicken and had food envy when someone else’s came out. I could’ve eaten a few of the meals on my table. Satisfied and will certainly visit again.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately picked a meal from the Lunch Specials menu
Had the steak sandwich which was disappointing
Other meals looked good
None of the staff looked happy to be working - felt unwelcome
House wine was delicious
Coffee not so good

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Our second visit to Malthouse. All staff friendly, helpful and can’t fault them or the service. Sadly the food from the lunch menu on both visits does not meet these standards. Think they could improve a lot, what about better ingredients and smaller portions ?? So good to have this type of venue in Robina TC, and the drinks are really good. Come on guys up the game - you can do it!

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner tonight with my husband, grandfather in law and my 1 year old. We felt truely welcomed by the beautiful staff. Each and every one were smiley and kind... Even the chefs in the open kitchen were interacting with my daughter. It has been so hard to go out to eat with a newly walking baby, so their genuinely kind service made all the difference. Really enjoyed our dining experience. We all ordered steaks which were so tender, served with delicious salad and chips and cooked perfectly. Drinks were cold and served quickly just as we like them. Thank you to all staff for the great night and keep up the great work.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

There are so many food venues in this shopping centre you really are spoilt for choice.
But having said that my friend & i couldnt decide, so the Malthouse was recommended to us by another food outlet staff member. Im really glad we took her advice, this venue is fresh, bright, clean & inviting. From the moment we entered the staff were friendly, helpful & attentive. We decide to sit & eat in the lovely wing back chairs near the bar.
I ordered the lunch special of fetticini & my friend ordered the pork belly.
Both meals were great, the serving sizes were generous. The lunch specials are very very good value for money. All up it was a great lunch venue choice, i would totally return & recommend you give it a try.