“Great food”
Review of At Thai On Frank

At Thai On Frank
Ranked #22 of 65 Restaurants in Labrador
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: AtThai On Frank, we welcome you and invite you to experience our teams friendly service and traditional Thai Food cooked the way it should be by experienced multi award winning Chef Tuk Brady and staff. Tuk cooks with a traditional style and flavour based on recipes handed down to her by her mother with her own modern twist. Our simple rules are Quality fresh food, good service at a fair price. Come in and experience our team's friendly service, and enjoy a drink from our fully Licensed Bar.
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the second time to find out that the owner use to own one of our local thai restaurant the food is fantastic along with the service would recommend it to anyone try it

Reviewed 25 January 2018

It is nice to enter, the ambience is pleasant, and importantly, you can see the cleanliness of the kitchen area.

The poor triple tasker girl had customers waiting to take or pay for their orders, and I'm sure my own order had someone else's paid receipt on my order slip (I phone ordered).

I was just 3 doors up the road so I was able to tuck in quickly. The mixed entree was yum yum pig's bum, the fish cakes were more a processed patty, perhaps that is how they really are. The Thai Style Fried Rice, at $14 was mush, nothing 'fried' about it. There was nothing restaurant quality about it at all. I didn't take it back and complain because I just couldn't bring myself to upset someone's night. Or mine further.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The food is really really yummy and fresh. I went there with my toddler as I didn't want to cook, the lady suggested twice that we sit in the corner, I'm assuming because of my toddler, but I insisted on sitting in the middle by the door (and the breeze!). Luckily my toddler was very well behaved and the food was delicious. Would recommend.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

As we spend a lot of time in Thailand we do know good Thai food [we're there now in fact]
The owner Apple has a really good restaurant at Hope Island and sold to open in Labrador - we are sooooow happy
Recommend anything from the specials board - and the sticky rise is a must.
You can BYO so we recommend a reasonable tip

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Almost 10 months since my last visit. I requested for the Green Curry to be hot, as in kicking hot, like a Thai person would like it. The waitress asked if I was sure and I confirmed yes. Sadly my dish arrived with no spice kick at all. I informed the pleasant waitress who then just brought me a small bowl of freshly cut chill that I could then add into the remainder of my dish. Was she really serious? I didn't know. I informed the owners wife when paying the bill but she really didn't care either. You would think that if you ask for a hot green curry - a Thai Restaurant could do it. Sadly not the case and wont bother taking my wife and 2 children there again. Left disappointed which is a shame when you take your family out for a treat.