“Delicious Breakfast”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We had a large family group - arrived on a Sunday morning to be greeted by friendly, flexible and efficient staff. Meals were all delicious as was the coffee.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 45LouA

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I've visited 3 sixty on several occasions and it's always nice. I'm vegetarian so I've only eaten vegetarian food here however we met friends here recently and everyone was happy with their meals. We also stayed for hours and felt very welcome. I have had morning tea here several times too and it's always nice. The beautiful blue teapots with matching cups and milk jugs are always a winner with me. The water views, the comfy seating and free parking are all ticks. The staff are lovely and the toilets are very clean. I look forward to my next visit.

1  Thank FOODANDBEVERAGES
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Visited for lunch with a group of friends on Monday, July 9, 2018. Had been told it was an excellent place for lunch.

I selected the BEER BATTERED FISH WITH CHIPS AND A CHUNKY TARTARE SAUCE - what a disappointment. $27.90 Asked type of fish and advised it was Baramundi.

What a disappointment.......two pieces of very oily battered fish (approx. 10cm X 8cm). The fish was swimming in oil, the piece of paper under the dish - obviously supposed to represent newspaper - was saturated with oil. The fish was tasteless!!!!! The tartare sauce was also nothing to remember. The chips, at least, they were not oil logged. Suggest that the "chef" could at least drain fried items.

For $27.90 would have expected something better and I believe this dish is very overpriced. It was basic fish and chips, with a small cup of tartare sauce, which any fish shop could have turned out for for take away - and at a much cheaper price, plus it would not be oily!

Found the older waitress to be a little officious, the younger one was more personable. When the older waitress cleared the dishes, she asked ":how was it"? Answered "not very good - very oily" - silence and she scarpered off!

Other friends had the calamari salad and the Moroccan Lamb meals - they found trhe dishes to be OK. The calamari salad appeared to be a bowl of spinach leaves......calamari, lardons, etc, popped on the top.

Some of the party had coffee, I order a hot chocolate in a mug. The mug had foam for the top third of the mug, tasted like warm milk and any chocolate that fell into the milk was good luck - pathetic!!!!!

Suffice to say, could not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We attended for lunch with family and were impresed by the selection and quality of the food. Service was outstanding and food was delicious. Save room for desert as it is to die for.

1  Thank Kerri H
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We stopped in for a quick lunch with a view. We decided on Moroccan lamb flatbread and beef tacos. We almost ordered a second serving of the lamb because it was SO delicious. The was great and the staff were very friendly - attentive but not intrusive. We talked about going back but since we were staying in Brisbane, decided it was a bit far!

Date of visit: May 2018