“Wonderful service, kind people,”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful service, kind people, immaculately clean.
Jamie, is a wonderful person. Plenty of smiles.

They may have taken a while for the pancakes to be made, but at least we know they are making them for me, now.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank daveytodd
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 19 November 2020

First burger: dec 2019 eaglebys: Cold eg not warm. Eaten as really hungry. Complained but no response.
Went to this location: Burger was warm but last portion was as cold as first burger
Replacement burger: Replacement burger was slightly warmer but still about the same. Very good taste, probably best "fast food burger" eaten in a while so didn't make a scene. Thought I was being demanding. Then I saw this page.... It's everywhere.... lol. They have been getting constant complaints as they make the burgers colder than HJ's or Maccas. They refuse to make their burgers hotter for some reason. Taste is still great. Worthwhile going in and asking for them to make the burger extremely hot. Not sure if they will listen though, would definitely put it at four stars + though.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 21 August 2020

thought we'd try Carl's, thinking the burgers may be a little better and more tasty than Maccas and Hungry Jacks. Ordered two burgers which sounded a little different than the standard fare. How disappointing though. Soggy,tasteless and certainly didn't live up to the Carl's hype.
Thought we'd eat in after some shopping nearby. really nothing special at all though... considering the higher prices asked. We won't be back.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 8 April 2020

Wanted to treat the kids with a nice burger meal so we thought we would try Carl’s jr. what a waste of $50! The chips were dry and the packet was half full! The burgers were cold. I’ve never knew cream to come on a milkshake ever in my life so that spoilt my drink. So upsetting spending that kind of money and we’re all left hungry by the end of it. Would not recommend. It’s like a stale version of hungry jacks with the high price tag.

Date of visit: April 2020
1  Thank 346melindas
Reviewed 5 April 2020

My entire meal was cold, but when I say cold I mean fridge felt cold meat patty - what is that!!!! Absolutely disgusting! Unsure whether I am yet to get food poisoning or not but pending... cut your onion, at least heat your meat, warm the patties and cook your chips properly. Thanks

Date of visit: April 2020