“Mouthwatering delicious French cuisine”
Review of Le Cafe Gourmand

Le Cafe Gourmand
Ranked #1 of 114 Restaurants in Mermaid Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Colourful Modern Australian/French Cafe : we offer all sorts of coffees (dairy and non dairy) and a range of Breakfast/brunch/lunch dishes (mains, salads, sandwiches...) as well as daily baked goods: french croissants, chocolate croissants, baguettes and other desserts! Gluten free options are available. Come in and try our A la carte menu, stay on our terrace and outdoor area and/or our air conditionned bright indoor space, and visit our little french inspired Boutique! We also open every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month for dinner, check out our menu on our website.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Delightful 4 course set menu dinner. Flavoursome and attention to detail and superbly presented delicious dinner. Staff charming, friendly and out to please guests.
It is basically a breakfast/lunch cafe but offers dinner every 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Great place to relaxed for a breakfast or Lunch the two monthly dinners are amazing and of excellent quality.friendly service .
The best place on the gold coast

1  Thank ludoviclisa
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The young lady that served us was incredibly lovely and polite. The food came out quickly and tasted good.
All in all a satisfying experience.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place .. the food is soooo yummy, croissants are to die for.. I love that it has weekly special that are typically French and that have not been Australianasized .. please keep being French.. simple is best :) Each month they have a set menu evening and I'll be going there tomorrow night .. cannot wait ..

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Breakfast at Le Cafe at a recent Mermaid Beach visit was an absolute delight. I rate it as the best breakfast and service I have had on the Gold Coast in the past three and a half years. They have some tough competition from my two other favourite places for breakfast but I love this place.

If your staying nearby (and even if your not) go and get a taste of Le Cafe in Mermaid Beach.

The menu is diverse or you can just order what you prefer with the add on's. the young woman and man who served my table were fresh and friendly and soooo helpful. By far the best scrambled eggs with bacon and cherry tomatoes on sour dough I have had on the GC. Coffee is really good too!

Keep up the good work Le Cafe I shall return guaranteed.

1  Thank shanotravelo95