“Great Coffee - Friendly Staff”

Board Culture Espresso
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I came in with my Dad for a coffee, they had an advert for $3 coffee outside. I had been here over the years for surfboard supplies and now it's split into a coffee shop as well. It has a neat little street side seating area with bench seating, cushions on synthetic grass but the kicker is this, we ordered 2 medium coffees, they were so friendly, I wanted to take a picture of my Dad and I because we dont see each other enough, I was struggling to take the picture and the guy who made the coffee handed over his personal tripod for me to use. I will not forget this. We sat and read the paper and enjoyed the morning sun. When we left the owner came out and thanked us for coming. It's the little things which make a difference, we need more genuine friendly service like this on the Gold Coast. I will be back.