“Great cafe with friendly staff and fabulous views ”

Sunset Waterfront Cafe Bar & Grill
Ranked #17 of 76 Restaurants in Main Beach
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Great cafe with friendly staff and fabulous views. I had an energy smoothie made so fresh you could taste each ingredient individually. Beautiful blended well thought out, each vegetable had a place in this smoothie and it set your taste buds tingling. My friend had a iced mocha which looked equally as tasty. Cabinet food totally fresh and delicious, with a robust menu available if you wanted more variety. I highly recommend a visit to this cafe style restaurant.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I went there with Elise on Saturday afternoon and I had a Chicken Parmigaina and she had the Fried Barramundi. The Lemonade with Raspberry Cordial I had was very refreshing. It was extremely nice of them to cancel the Garlic Bread since it came out with Vinegar and I only like it plain also the Chocolate Pudding just melted in my mouth.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were staying next door at Palazzo Versace, and this is right next door. A good option to get away from the excesses of next door and have a quiet drink with a view of the marina. Friendly service and they didn't mind us bringing our little boys lunch with us as we had a couple of drinks.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Relaxing atmosphere, good food, friendly wait staff. What more could you want ? Not to far away from the "Crazies".

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

It is not easy to mess up a regular breakfast of bacon and eggs I think. If you use proper ingredients and do not burn the stuff, it should turn out ok.
Well whatever these guys do, they certainly made four people unhappy and left them hungry.
The eggs were quasi inedible and most likely made of powder.
You just may not want to waste your money and time here.