“THE DOWNFALL OF RIBS AND RUMPS”

Ribs and Rumps Marina Mirage
Ranked #24 of 76 Restaurants in Main Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tel: 07 5591 1677
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I remember this place used to be a hotspot for consumers now it is a dump. quality has gone down immensely and that is why I will never return. this place is usually a ghost town now because everyone knows its not what it used to be. severall items have been taken off the menu and food quality is like eating a steak at home. you guys have lost your touch. hurricanes in surfers paradise is 1000x better than this washed up restaurant. you guys really need to position yourself back to what you were used to. what a joke

Tasmin S, Guest Relations Manager at Ribs and Rumps Marina Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your feedback. At Ribs and Rumps we strive to provide that WOW factor in all areas of food and service. It seems that we missed the mark with you this time, though we will continue with our efforts of improvement.

Should you wish to be contacted by a manager in regard to your experience, please email info@ribsandrumps.com.au with your contact details, as they would be more than happy to discuss.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Ideal for wholesome, fast food. Friendly and efficient staff - ask for Paula! Menu caters for all tastes and appetites

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

THIS IS THE PLACE.....
So it's Saturday early evening... hungry... search trip advisor and Ribs and Rumps catches my eye... the girs are looking for a "pub" (not pub) meal and THIS is the place.
Call ahead to Brooke and she's happy and chatty...lures me in... Get there and like WOW! Table is OMG On the marina looking at pretty boats SIMPLE. We feast and drink for 3 with every little wish accommodated for without a blink of an eye from the precious purveyor Paula. The sun sets. We give our thanks for such an unpretentious ACE place. Keep up the good work. 5 for service. 5 for value. 4.5 for atmosphere (I'd have preferred a cushioned armchair after a long day driving, etc... yeah OK, I am a hard b1tch) and the honesty of the estabishment cannot be compromised. OmniLek

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had currently visited this establishment in 2016 food great service awesome, 20th March 2018 great 21st march great but we were charged a kids meal which are free I blame myself for not picking it up on the receipt but the lady directed me to a cashier for a refund only to be stuffed around and make me wait over 15 to 20 minutes I walked out so not only do they get my $5 tip but money owing to me not happy at all.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My rating of 4 out of 5 reflects the different service we received when we ate here on two occasions during our visit to the Gold Coast. On the first visit (lunch) the service and food were great, but on our second visit (dinner the next day) the service was not so good and the food was mediocre. Perhaps it was because they were busier at dinner, because the waiter had not worked there for a while and was helping out or that we ordered the wrong things. In saying that I would try it again.