“Fantastic pork belly burger!”
Review of Local & Co

Local & Co
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Main Beach
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went here for dinner with my husband last month while on holiday and had one of the best pork belly burgers I've ever had. The apple slaw and avocado paired really well with the meat and the sweet potato fries it was served with were super tasty too. The staff were friendly and helpful and the setting was very nice too.

1  Thank Kirsty H

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It’s just great as reviewed by others. The coffee is nice (even though I prefer melbourne coffee), and the food is delicious with modern elements design! The Thai noodle both salmon is a new trial and really worthwhile! The staff is nice too!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Love the coffee here, made amazingly. Food is also great and the staff are very helpful. One of my GC favourites!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Nice authentic Italian food. The best of all those on offer in this precinct.
Casual eatery and friendly service. We went for dinner and would return.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I can't remember the name of the pasta dish I had last Saturday - But it was so good, delicious! Thanks to the chef - Also thanks to the chef and front of house staff who accommodated for my allergies - Very attentive & great listeners. Also came up with suggestions for meals I could have.
I'd never dined here before, but glad to have stumbled across it!

Date of visit: February 2018