All reviews boat house blue moon honeymoon suite fresh fruit salad quieter end of kamari airport pick sea view other guests pool bar clean pool a stones throw wonderful stay wedding party restaurants and shops fira and oia cold meats family run hotel
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We stayed at the The Boathouse Hotel in May 2013 and enjoyed every minute of our stay so when we were taking a group of relatives to Santorini we knew that we had to stay at the Boathouse Hotel again. Once again the proprietors, the Zorzos family made us feel welcome and their kind generosity to our family was beyond our expectations.
Since our last trip there have been many updates and improvements to the property. The bathrooms have been remodeled, the exterior of the hotel has been updated and everything was spic and span.
The other guests in the hotel were as hospitable as the Zorzos' and met people from all over Europe, and North and South America. The morning breakfast buffet is eaten pool side where you can catch up with the other guests, the staff or have a quiet moment to yourself.
We left again this year saying we will be back, and we will bringing other friends with us in the future. My sister-in-law enjoyed herself so much that she booked two rooms for 2017 when she plans to bring back her 3 adult daughters. This is a place you visit, enjoy and long to return. Thank you for another wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Front rooms are pool side, 2nd floor over looks the beach. Back garden rooms are peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

So I booked the Boathouse for some of my wedding party in June, there were 23 adults and 7 children! It was the best decision I made!! Nothing was to much trouble, I was in constant contact with Diane from a year before right up to when we arrived- which is what you need when organising a wedding!!!! From room bookings, reservations to airport pick ups (all my guests arrived at different times and days) everything went perfectly- thank you Spyros! We took over the hotel and I would go back again in a heartbeat! Everyone had such a fab holiday- the location is fantastic, the staff friendly and accommodating and the price is right! If you are looking for a wedding base or a couples retreat- look no further you will not be disappointed! Spyros and Diane thank you soo much! We hope to see you again next June (without the entourage) xx

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 3 days at the Boathouse Hotel. The hotel is right next to the beach and very close walk to the local bus stop. The facilities are very clean and the rooms keep cool even during the hot day. I never had to use the AC. As others have said, Kamari beach is on a flightpath for airplanes to land at the airport. This didn't bother me as I was rarely at the hotel during the day and even when I was, I never heard any noise from my room. The owner is very nice, welcoming and willing to make your stay better. I would definitely stay here again if I were do come back to Santorini as do many of their return guests.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This is an amazing family hotel in a great beach in Santorini. A little out of the way of the mass tourist trail but Kamari is still as good as when we visited 10 years ago. The Boathouse is well positioned right across from the beach and has everything you need. If you want a friendly hotel with everything you need then look no further.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Great service, amazing and friendly staff! So accommodating and understanding of needs and couldn't do more for you. Clean rooms with lovely bathrooms and different sized rooms to accompanied different family sizes. Relaxed family atmosphere around the pool and bar area. Best milkshakes in town! Very close to the beach. Very reasonably priced for what you get. I would recommend the Boathouse to anyone planning to come to Kamari.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends