Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
eDreamsUS$85
ZenHotels.comUS$86
CheapTicketsUS$84
Trip.comUS$84
All reviews broadbeach shops self contained oasis shopping centre bedroom apartment coast foxtel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve never stayed in such an overpriced, dated & unclean hotel/resort in all my years of traveling around the world & more disappointingly this ones on our shores! After our first of 11 nights ($220p/n), there were major Covid changes to the Victorian border that had me concerned that we should return earlier to avoid stricter changes. I had asked reception if we could shorten our trip due to this with a refund (free cancellation wasn’t an option at time of booking). With a lack of empathy displayed she advised she would need to speak to management. The next day it was confirmed that only a credit note would be issued & that would need to be used within 12 months. This wasn’t an option as we had already been in Queensland for a week & having to return & especially to a hotel of such poor maintenance was a poor solution along with poor customer service. She recommended I email the manager. I did so via this site & I still hadn’t received a reply, more than 10 days later!! Another display of poor customer service.
The cleanliness of the room was of concern too. When I mentioned it to the receptionist a day after check in, she questioned why this wasn’t raised at check in. At first glance, there was dust & an old ripped off sticker on the glass coffee table! The walls hadn’t seen a coat of paint or wash down for over 30 years, hence the scuff marks throughout was disgusting! The beds only had one extra pillow for 2 people with uncomfortable bed toppers. Tiles were chipped & mould in the bathroom. Dirt around door handles, dead bugs in light fixtures, water leak damage around the kitchen tap, broken fridge shelf on the door, dusty timber doors that divide the room, not to mention one of these doors were missing!! Dirty kettle & toaster, rusted clothes horse on balcony & the washing machine wasn’t in your room as advertised, instead it was outside in the hallway & one that needed to be shared with your neighbour!! The only good thing about this room was the view as we were on the 13th floor!! I really expected much more from a $220 p/n room. Knowing they took advantage of travelers through Covid restrictions by lifting up the prices is utterly disgusting! Give this place a wide berth!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank NatNatMG
Reviewed 9 January 2021

Not one to write a review however this place was an absolutely disgusting . Would not recommend this place to anyone!! The staff were horribly rude and the room we got smelt of mold and had not been cleaned. Never got a refund once leaving the place as the lady on duty (sandy) wrote a different comment on our stay so the manager didn’t believe that our room was gross regardless of the cleaner coming and examining the room and agreeing with us that it was quite disgusting. Rudest people to deal with and a dirty place to stay

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank emmis0nc
Reviewed 12 November 2020

The good part is the room was excellent, clean and well equipped for a stay of a week or two. The view was over the Gold Coast Highway.
The BAD was the service when checking in. Nowhere in any of the promotions did I see there would be a security charge of $100 and that I would not have it back in my account for three days after I checked out. This seems a good little racket and I have never been charged that anywhere I have stayed. I point out I am an 84 year old and not likely to have any wild parties. Having got that over with, I was handed a key with two tags on it and told that was for the parking gate and for the room. I eventually found the place to use the tag to open the parking area which is a catch as catch can area. You may find a parking spot or you mat not and have to park in the street. I was lucky and found a spot, only because someone went out as I was looking. At 7.20pm I called reception to ask for the code for the wi-fi, eventually an answering service told me they did not have it and I would have to wait until reception opened the next morning. NOT IMPRESSED AND WOULD NOT STAY THERE AGAIN.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank 105Gunner
Reviewed 31 October 2020

This place is was the worst. Stayed here for one night with some friends and got trapped in the elevator for 2 hours. Reception didn’t care, help or refund my money. Didn’t even apologize. Shocking service

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank shawnc337
Reviewed 13 October 2020

We arrived at the Broadbeach Savannah in mid-March after a mad dash back from Europe. We left on 1 October. Pretty sure there is furniture there that’s been resident for a shorter time than us. We spent our first 4 weeks in a studio on Level 8 and then 6 months in a 1 bedroom on Level 11. Absolutely loved it. It’s a few minutes walk down to the beach, slightly longer to walk to Pacific Fair shopping centre (only due to horrible traffic lights crossing the highway). Also a short walk to Oasis Shopping centre. Very easy to self-cater with a Woolworths at Oasis and also a Woolworths and Coles and excellent fruiterer at Pacific Fair. We used the pool and spa a lot initially - kept clean and well maintained. Reception and all staff are friendly and helpful. The 1 bedroom apartment had great air conditioning, a very comfy king bed and a hugely useful euro-laundry with washer and dryer. The views from the higher floors are fabulous. It is the Gold Coast, there is construction - it’s a fact of life - there is nothing particularly close to Savannah happening at the moment - but you will hear a bit of noise in the distance. The common areas are kept hoovered and clean. We enjoyed our stay and figure it’s one of the best locations on the coast.

Date of stay: September 2020