7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$229
PricelineUS$226
Hotels.comUS$229
eDreamsUS$226
TravelocityUS$229
Trip.comUS$225
12,521 results
All reviews great location studio apartment the gold coast pacific fair ocean view great stay outdoor pool serviced daily great room across the road jupiters casino north tower walking distance per day star casino great facilities close to shops
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Short 3 day break with girlfirends, loved the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. It was spacious and very clean. The staff were amazing and very professional. Great value and will be coming back as soon as I can.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meriton Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear karented2021,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our Trip Advisor site, you have really highlighted some of the key points of our property in your review, being facilities, location and how well equipped our suites are.

We certainly believe these features make Meriton Broadbeach a very comfortable property to holiday at and as you have pointed out "value for money".

We look forward to welcome you again soon.!

Sanjay Lingam
NIght Manager

Reviewed 5 March 2021

We have stayed at Meriton Broadbeach several times and it is always very pleasant. Good service, clean rooms serviced daily , great facilities including indoor pool and close to shops and restaurants.

1  Thank Sue H

Dear Sue H,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words.

We are definitely located in a prime spot close to best shopping, restaurants and public transport.

We will do our best to impress you even more on your next trip with us.

Can't wait to serve you again soon.!

Kind Regards,

Sanjay Lingam
Night Manager

Reviewed 5 March 2021

The interior was a bit old. Needs an update I would say like Sydney and Melbourne.
But the view was lovely and location was perfect. The first room we got smelt like fish and was very outdated...
I came to Queensland thinking well stay in a nice meriton. But it wasn’t like how we expected. That’s alright. Hopefully they renew it all soon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meriton Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Good afternoon Tylahh,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, on behalf of the housekeeping team please accept my personal apologies for the disappointing stay experience. I have forwarded your comments to my housekeeping management team and will use it as a training tool for our cleaning team onsite. We are always endevouring to keep our suites to the highest of standards, I am sorry that you felt on this occasion we have let ourselves down. If you would like to provided specific stay information I can be contacted directly at tripadvisor@meriton.net.au , we can then investigate the suite you stayed in.
Thank you again for providing feedback, we do hope you give us the opportunity to impress again in the future.

kind regards,
Mathew L
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2021

I recently had the pleasure of an overnight stay at the Broadbeach Meriton. My request for a high level room saw me looking out at the ocean from the 26th floor. Spotlessly clean, all amenities needed for a short stay, very comfortable bed and pillows. Very friendly staff. 11 out of 10.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cameron Smith, Marketing at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Hello Kay!

Thank you so much for the recognition of our team! Itis our goal to ensure every guest receives 5-star service, and I am grateful we were able to deliver on that goal, making you feel like you were at home.

Looking forward to being able to welcome you back again in the near future!

Cameron S.
Meriton Suites — Online Reputation Team.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Hotel is in a good spot in relation to Pacific Fair and tram stop.
Room wasn’t very clean on check in (especially with Covid). Cleaning staff did attend promptly but it was disappointing management didn’t check that issues had been resolved to our satisfaction.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meriton Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Meriton Suites Broadbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Good morning JoWilliams,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, on behalf of the housekeeping team please accept my personal apologies for the cleaning issues mentioned upon arrival at the property. I have shared your comments with my Housekeeping Management team and will use them as a training tool for the cleaning team to improve moving forward. I am pleased that these areas of concern were addressed immediately and hope that the remainder of the stay with us was enjoyable.
We do hope you give us another chance to impress in the future, if you would like to provide more specific stay information I can be contacted directly at tripadvisor@meriton.net.au .
Mathew L