“Barb”

Kanniga Thai Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Kaiapoi
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I get takeaway every week from here as I love chicken pad Thai. They make a great one. I have been to the best Thai Restaurants world wide and Kanniga is as good as any of the top restaurants. Love it. Thanks heaps.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to this restaurant although our friends had been here before. Lovely service and atmosphere and best of all they were able to accommodate me with being on a strict gluten free diet. Wonderful not to be treated as though I am a nuisance. Great food and great prices with good size portions. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We have visited this restaurant with our friends before and it is still an excellent restaurant with great food at reasonable prices.
As I require strict gluten free I was pleased that the waitress seemed very knowledgeable. The red curry I had was delicious and very filling.
Our friends dine there regularly and tend to go for the same meal every time. My husband enjoyed his chicken with cashew nuts.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great food, good value and fast service. Maybe it’s not the fanciest, but really perfect for quick family outing or group of friends to be casual and have nice meal. Very friendly service and good variety. Have returned several times!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The food was served quickly and was really yummy, the curry puffs were melting in the mouth, they were definitely the show stopper! Will be returning!