“Lovely Surprise in Kaiapoi”

Kanniga Thai Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Kaiapoi
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to this restaurant although our friends had been here before. Lovely service and atmosphere and best of all they were able to accommodate me with being on a strict gluten free diet. Wonderful not to be treated as though I am a nuisance. Great food and great prices with good size portions. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We have visited this restaurant with our friends before and it is still an excellent restaurant with great food at reasonable prices.
As I require strict gluten free I was pleased that the waitress seemed very knowledgeable. The red curry I had was delicious and very filling.
Our friends dine there regularly and tend to go for the same meal every time. My husband enjoyed his chicken with cashew nuts.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great food, good value and fast service. Maybe it’s not the fanciest, but really perfect for quick family outing or group of friends to be casual and have nice meal. Very friendly service and good variety. Have returned several times!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The food was served quickly and was really yummy, the curry puffs were melting in the mouth, they were definitely the show stopper! Will be returning!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

A small high street restaurant in Rangiora which gives a real feel of the pleasure Thai people show in serving their delicious food to strangers. The service was lovely, it made us feel truly welcome without the feeling that the staff are ingratiating.
The food was also delicious. Any items on the menu you aren’t familiar with the staff can explain in detail. The meals were Freshly made with beautiful subtle spicing and flavours.