All reviewshonesty baroverlooking the gardenpleasant gardenguest houselovely little hotelfour posterboutique hotelsitting roomgood sizebreakfast was excellentsmall hotellovely roomguildford areacomfortable bedcooked breakfastexcellent hoteltea coffee
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

What can I say...a lovely hotel and the staff quite simply couldn’t do enough for us. Food was excellent to.

I stayed on my own the first night (pre wedding) and the team were brilliant with all the comings and going’s all day (hairdresser etc) and did whatever they could to help out. Wedding day itself was no different, and again, the team did everything they could to help.

Our room was upgraded to the four poster suite and was beautifully decorated for us when we got back after our wedding.

Thank you to all of the team, you made our stay a happy and memorable one.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

A group of us have been staying here for the last 3-4 years whilst attending a conference in Farnborough. We like the ambience, the honesty bar and the food. Both Dinner and Breakfast are really good. Shame they have stopped the steak on hot stones as that was really very good. The rooms are good sizes having stayed in different ones and the shower/bathroom has been redone and is very nice. As some previous guests have commented the walls are a little thin. Room 3 is particularly noisy to stay in.
The staff are friendly and professional and the chef as commented earlier is very good. Cooked Breakfast is a really good start to the day.
We will be back next year.

Room Tip: Avoid room 3!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and clean, modern accommodation. As other reviewers have said the walls are quite thin so one can hear other guests talking etc.
The food is very well cooked and presented (breakfast and dinner) but the restaurant is not open over the weekend which didn't affect me but it may be a problem for some.
Overall a pleasant stay and I'd stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Recently booked this hotel as a panic booking with recent weather issues affecting my working diary. Very pleasant hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room small but totally comfortable with under floor heating in the recently built bathroom, a nice touch. Good bed, decent nights sleep and one of the best breakfasts I have ever had the following morning which set me up nicely for an arduous journey battling the 'beast from the east' during the day! I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2018

This hotel has recently extended and provides very comfortable accommodation at reasonable cost. The rooms in the new wing at the rear are warm and very clean with good dimable lighting and a desk for working at. There is an honesty bar at reception for drinks and snacks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
There is free WiFi and a free carpark. The location is just a short walk from the shopping centre with the usual retail eating establishments.
The hotel reception staff are lovely and will show you to your room and explain the facilities.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in Guildford.

Stayed: January 2018