“The BEST pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed September 4, 2017

I like good pizza and always look for the place locals go when I'm traveling.
While spending the weekend in Madeira Beach I checked our trusty Tripadvisor for pizza joints and found Beach Pizza right up the street!
I called and spoke to a very friendly young lady who took my order - extra large w/ pineapple and bacon and meat ball sliders.
Upon arriving i found several teens outside enjoying their food, the front door wide open to let out the ovens heat out, along with the aroma of cooking pizza's that make your mouth water!
The staff is very friendly as they go about the business of churning out awesome food among mountains of pizza boxes waiting to be filled. My kind of place!
My wife and i greatly enjoyed our pizza dinner along with the meatball sliders.
Their pizza is the new benchmark in my future dining experience.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

I love this pizza place! I have been eating here for 15 years! The pizza is excellent. Service can be slow as it gets very busy. The Greek Salad and buffalo shrimp are also excellent.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We found this place by accident but were so glad we did! By far this place has the best pizza I have ever eaten. We had the Shrimp Scampi and Mediterranean (w/chicken) both were excellent! Prices were good and pizzas were large. Definitely recommend them! Can't wait for vacation next year to go back.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Was staying at the barefoot resort nearby and this place delivers. We had some specialty ranch pizza that was phenomenal. Also had a fried eggplant sandwich that was great and their canolis (if I spelled that right) were out of this world good. If your wore out from beach don't hesitate to call this place up. Money well spent and good good good!

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

I love beach pizza. Great pizza, steak calzone, & salad. Wish they had more indoor seating & table service, but that's ok. Pizza is worth it.