“wahoo!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Wahoo's was recommended to me by some friends. All I can say is wow. Don't be put off by the lack of lighting or décor. This is a true hole in the wall with great food and friendly service. What the draw is the fresh fish cooked to perfection and to taste.
Jump on the catch of the day. What a great way to end a day on the Gulf.

1  Thank IUhoosier83

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I love sitting outside, it is very informal, the food is baked or fried, water view is lovely and the wait staff are very good and efficient! I had a good time here and will go again! it is the kind of place that is like your favorite neighborhood hangout!

1  Thank Josie R
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Stopped in for a quick lunch. Were going to get the blackened shrimp. Waitress suggested the special shrimp that are seasonal. Great advice! The shrimp were delicious! Love the food at Wahoos!

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

This place is a great find!! It's small, old and looks run down but the food is a amazing!! Lot of time the old places are the best and this one sure held up to that. I ordered the grouper sandwich blackened and it was one of the best I've ever had. I also had coleslaw and tots and the sandwich came with pickle spear. Every single thing was delicious. In addition to the food being great the prices are very cheap for the area. Mine came to $22 and was worth every penny. The portions are also on the big size, so you will leave satisfied!! Definitely check this place out if you're in the Indian Shores area!

1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed August 3, 2017

My husband and I ate here on our very last evening in Florida. This place was recommended by a family member who lives in Seminole. He said the place had wonderful seafood, but you'd have to ignore the floors and the overall look of the place because it was something of a dive. He was exactly right!! The seafood was absolutely out of this world. It's true, the place is not gleaming with designer decorations, the waitresses wear whatever they want, and the clientele is all local. This place is truly a hidden gem. The sign is atop the building which is in with several other shops, so you have to look hard to find it. We ordered a blackened grouper [the catch of the day]. It was totally amazing, accompanied by the tastiest, freshest coleslaw I've ever had in my entire 53 years. I also ordered some fried oysters to my husband could try and they were wonderful! Trust me, the limited menu works in YOUR favor....they are simply choosing to serve the dishes they cook outstanding. If we had discovered this place earlier in our 10-day stay, we would have been here at least 2x. Enjoy!