“Nice place to sit and eat”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #7 of 7 Quick Bites in Turangi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Customer service was definitely better than some burger kings I’ve been to in my time. Loved my meal and crispy chips definitely will be stopping in again when next on the road.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped by with my family when heading back to our home after a good needed vacation and was pleased with the service me and my family received. We did have a problem with the kiosks but than was told by a employee that they tend to cut out due to the wifi which than helped me understand why it wouldn’t take our order. My kids loved their nugget king boxes and my husband throughly enjoyed his Hawaiian burger, I also enjoyed my Bk chicken meal and will be stopping in again!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021

The customer service here is abysmal and rude. Burger King should step in and do something about this franchise as they are giving Burger King a bad name.
After waiting in the queue of 4 groups for 10 minutes or longer, we eventually got served by being told to use the kiosk. The kiosk didn't work & when we told them this they just shrugged & turned away. We could not go through the drive through as our trailer was too high. All 4 lots of customers including ourselves walked out. We took our money somewhere else.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 6 January 2021

ok but dirty tables and no one cleaning tables , yuk people had to push scraps of food off tables on to floor and no one cleaning floors yuk very low class of takeaway, next time stick to drive though, hopefully food is made better than the out house!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 22 October 2020

Rubbish 0/5 food is rubbish, place is very untidy basically filthy. Staff are young and undertrained. Keep driving to taupo, or Wellington skip turangi.

Date of visit: October 2020