“30.05.2021”

Canta Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Busteni
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The most beautiful restaurant in Bucegi mountains. The best French Food in Prahova Valley. A gorgeous wine list in the area.
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

This is in my opinion “ it’s a must “ if you have way near Busteni. This place is “” wow. The food was great about price a little bit over priced.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (268)

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Great view, extremely tasty meals.
All the menu items were extremely appealing, and the services were up to our expectations!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

Have been here several times. This time we had a wine tasting experience, as well as a 4-course menu. Excellent food and wines!
Mr. Laurentiu was our waiter and he has been very polite and responsive.
Highly recommended!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 8 March 2021

The food was amazing, it arrived very fast and was very fresh. The waiter Laurentiu was very very nice, friendly and professional!

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank 663marat
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

This its a touriat scam. I dont recomend.
This its the second time when I try to post this, but TRIPADVIROS wont let me.
I have evidence that I paid twice for a service and I wasnt supose to

Date of visit: February 2021
Kurt N, Owner at Canta Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Hello, Sir,

Please give us details about your inconvenience and we will do our best to fix it. Feel free to contact us conta@cantacuisine.ro.

Kind regards,