Pocho Hotel
Artemide Hotel(San Vito lo Capo)
US$154
US$140
  • Room Service
Alaba Hotel(San Vito lo Capo)
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Soffio D'Estate(San Vito lo Capo)
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Helios Hotel(San Vito lo Capo)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hotel Sabbia d'Oro(San Vito lo Capo)
US$105
Hotel Biancolilla(San Vito lo Capo)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riva Del Sole(San Vito lo Capo)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Piccolo Mondo(San Vito lo Capo)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Baia di Venere(San Vito lo Capo)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Il Melograno(San Vito lo Capo)
  • Room Service
All reviewsrooms are cleansea viewcouscousthe ownersan vitopuppetscoastfurnitureericeterracebeaches
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We booked a sea view room for 7nights and when we got there were put in the smallest room below the restaurant. If we hadn't mentioned it they would have charged us for the sea view and said nothing. We pointed out thar we were in the wrong room and they told us it wasn't free for 3 nights!!!! Despite having booked it in advanced. Instead we had the smallest room in the hotel with a terrible view, we were awoken at 1am by tables banging and being moved for breakfast. We were then awoken early next morning by banging doors and noise from breakfast. The owner didn't even come to speak to us the next morning to apologise. We did have a wonderful receptionist called Franca who did everything she could to help and was really upset for us. We left after one night as we felt so cheated and unhappy. You also have to wear swimming hats in the pool which we did not have. The view is wonderful but the treatment apart from Franca was less than welcoming.

Room Tip: Do NOT choose room 8 - try the sea view but good luck in getting it even if you have booked it!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved Hotel Pocho! The setting and views are breathtaking and there is a huge swimming pool overlooking the sea which our kids loved. The terrace is stunning, dinners / breakfasts were outstandingly good. They did delicious three course kids' meals every night too and in general children are made very welcome with a really well set-up family room - although the hotel has quite an adult feel. Lots of lovely beaches close by. And felt like great value too.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I stayed here with my mom during the last week of May. We planned to use this as a base for seeing different places on the northern coast. It was so relaxing and so friendly that we had a hard time leaving! We made daily trips to the beach and that was perfect. The staff are extremely helpful and multilingual. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The common areas of the property are stunning! The owner has an amazing collection of Sicilian puppets and ceramic cats. My only regret is that I did not get to say goodbye to the beautiful, gentle, regal dog that enjoys quite a life in this amazing property. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We had a room with a sea view, on the floor that offers direct access to the lovely pool. #9. It was beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

A charming little hotel in a beautiful location with wonderful food.

TripAdvisor insists that I make this review longer, but I don't what else there is to say that hasn't been said here already! It's all true.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2016

I had a bad start with a fire next to the hotel, we had to get up at 5.30 am and watch from safe distance - burnt smell and ashes everywhere on my first day there. locals were far more relaxed about it than us stupid tourists :)
but the place is quite unique and I soon decided to prolong my stay. the owner Marilu used to be an actress and her hotel is adorned with memorabilia from that time. I am not so much into Fellini and string puppets usually give me the creeps, but at Pocho Hotel everything seemed to fit.
I asked for a "prima scena"-room i.e. one with a private terrace and sea view and I must say my expectations were exceeded. I wouldn't care much for other rooms, although there is a spacious public terrace and a pool area as well.
rooms are clean, interior is nice, a good deal of IKEA stuff but some other places in Sicily would be well advised to get some furniture at IKEA. some moldy spots in the bathroom, but again, show me an Italian hotel bathroom without.
service is relaxed and kind of aloof in the Sicilian way but makes you feel welcome. the owner does not speak english but some of her staff members do (a little). the hotel is 3 km from San Vito Lo Capo (5 minutes by car/15 by bike), there is a small pebbled beach below and some excellent climbing just around the corner. the scenery is breathtaking.
do opt for the half board. there is no better food in San Vito, perhaps with the exception of Al Ritrivo (Slow Food) in Casteluzzo (another 3 km away). don't bother to cue at some Couscous place in San Vito either - Sunday is Couscous night at Pocho and Marilu is a Couscous guru, she even performed the art at Salone des Gusto in 2014.

Room Tip: prima scena - room with terrace and sea view
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo