“Fantastic fun and value, a must visit”

AquaPark - Water Park
Ranked #1 of 29 things to do in Biscarrosse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: AquaPark is a water park of giant inflatables!Trampolines, catapult, climbing walls, giant slide, socks crossing, centrifuge, giant swing, AirBoudin, Grounds AquaRugby, Revolution, diving ...Expect: Competitions, On Music, The Challenges, Gifts, DJ, Entertainment, AquaRugby, Nocturne, Private party ...
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

In my opinion this is a must visit attraction if you are in the area, assuming of course you like falling over, slipping and generally looking like bambi on ice before ending up head first in the water...beautifully clear and warm water admittedly ! In high season the park opens at 11am and costs 8 euros pp for an hour, if you are particularly energetic than you can pay for longer...best of luck !! I feel ok as I write this but I expect I'll be sore in places I never knew existed tomorrow! Excellent value in my opinion. There is a great little sandy beach and cafe adjacent to the park where you can watch if you don't participate. The park seemed to be well run with lifeguards stationed throughout and they seemed to keep control without being overly zealous like some we have encountered over the years. Despite it being busy it never felt so with so many 'obstacles' to conquer, the popular ones only saw us queue for seconds. We went on the 10th July at 11.30 so it may well get much busier, it is slightly more expensive after 13.00, 10 euros I think. There seemed to be ample parking around the site but again this may fill up quickly given the fantastic beach all around the lake.
To be honest I couldn't rate it highly enough, my only regret is we didn't visit sooner on our holiday...my opinion my change tomorrow if I find myself too stiff to climb out of bed !!

All reviews
"lake"
"catapult"
"loads"

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Teenage sons adored this! Verynice staff, clean, safe, friendly. Good value (pay extra for jump and catapult). The lake itself is also superb, nice cafes and safe swimming for our 3 year old whilst his big brothers had a riot in the Aquapark. Know we will go back!

Bob C, Gérant at AquaPark - Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

We thank you for your nice message and are really happy that your sons had a good time in our Aquapark.
It will be a pleasure to see you again, have a nice and pleasant day.

Regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Spent an hour on this with the kids and had a great time.

You can book for 2 hours but the kids arms started to struggle after 1 hour as you need to pull yourself out the water and climb up the walls etc

Great activity and fully recommend

Bob C, Gérant at AquaPark - Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

We thank you for comment !
It can be exhausting for kid and even for adults, after that you can have nap on the beach !
Hope to see you again in our Aquapark.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Children loved it. Even have a dedicated time for under 8s if you are energetic.

My 13 year old said it's a must. The staff are helpful and really friendly.

Bob C, Gérant at AquaPark - Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

We thank you for the lovely text you left us. And thank you to your son also.
We hope to see you back this year, it ill be a pleasure fore us.

Best regards

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This place is great. My 12 yo and 16yo found it the best thing of the week and so we went again the following week (3 hour round trip drive btw). Took in the Dune de Pyla while we were in the area. I didn't go myself so all I can say is 1. Recommended 2. €8 each which is a bargain 3. One hour is plenty, they're knackered after 45 mins 4. adults should bring a chair and sit on the beach for that hour. 5. Didn't take long to queue peak season - 15 mins or so - cash only btw. Very good place!

1  Thank AD2000
Bob C, Gérant at AquaPark - Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Hi AD2000,

We thank you for your very positive message, it is true that during the day there are many people.
We advise you to come at the beginning of the day between 11H and 15H or at the end of the day 17H and 20H.
Looking forward to welcoming you next time;)