Open today: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Taken care of with a wide variety of fun experiences!

My family had a great experience with Keylor — he took care of us for the week, showing us around... read more

Reviewed yesterday
reynabergy
via mobile
Absolutely Wonderful

Absolutely wonderful!!! I can’t say enough good things about Keylor! We had the most amazing and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
LoveToNavigate

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Keylor from White Monkey Face Adventures made our time in Costa Rica so much more eventful and efficient. With his diverse knowledge of the area on land and ocean he can curate and plan any trip or tour. He is not only a guide, he is your friend from day one! Thanks for all your help and advice. Pura Vida, until next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I could not have had a better experience with Keylor my first time on a surfboard. He is an excellent surf coach, patient, and helped me catch my first wave! Keylor has a hilarious sense of humor and had the group laughing the entire time. I highly recommend Keylor if you are looking for a fun and memorable adventure!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Keylor is the best of the best! He is genuine, a great tour guide, and a fantastic surf coach! He quickly became a friend of ours over a short period of time, and we now consider him family. You will not regret hanging out with Keylor in Costa Rica! Thanks for everthing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Keylor and his crew were really helpful in organising us a boat trip to go surf the outer reef at Playa Garza. The boat was punctual and waited for us us in the channel for as long as we wanted to surf! We had a long surf session on Christmas morning and came back in to the bay and celebrated with some cold beers. Really great experience, I'd highly recommend to any surfers wanting to explore some alternative spots around the Nosara area, as Keylor and his team have some real local knowledge with good vibes!