Experience Nosara Adventure Tours
Review Highlights
Amazing tours with amazing guides

We did 2 tours with Experience Nosara. The first was an ATV tour up into the mountains and to a... read more

Reviewed July 3, 2022
Graham H
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Mala Noche Hike and Swim

Really enjoyed our hike. Our guide was really knowledgeable and could show us the unique properties... read more

Reviewed June 3, 2022
breathe000relax
Cleveland, Ohio
via mobile

All reviews stand up paddle board flora and fauna pineapple costa rica great kayaking waterfall hike bird watching mangrove river coconut water pura vida beautiful nature highly recommend this tour wonderful guide amazing tour birds kenneth birdwatching
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We kayaked with Experience Nosara and it was incredible! We loved getting to Nosara beach and being the only ones there!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I tried several tours while in Nosara but this tour company offered me the most for my money. $65 for a stand up paddle board lesson in Ocean. Although they typically go in the rivers they tailored a trip expecially for me and other guest. We spent almost three hours catching waves and not in white water but out in the green waters of a nearby alcove with great conditions for learning. I felt amazing afterwards and we all shared some watermelon to re-hydrate after a long morning of riding waves. Great time!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Felipe was the best tour guide ever! He was informative, interesting had had such a love for nature and Costa Rica this was the highlight of my trip! I will remember the kayak trip for many years!!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

The trip to Garza, it was a wonderful reef break with no one but us out there. Along with the top notch service from pick up to drop off, Spencer gave us great instruction on the Sup boards, and of course to end the trip with a cold glass of water and fresh watermelon was the cherry on top!

I also got the chance to go out to Playa Guiones and get some great video coaching done on the sup. You really helped me make better use of my paddle, and got me to understand how to distribute my weight on the bigger board. Really looking forward to improving my surfing.

I would recommend Experience Nosara Adventure Tours to anyone who would really like to improve their Stand Up Paddle Boarding skills or anyone who has never tried it before. Your first experience is always important and these guys know how to take care of you.

Thanks Spencer! See you next time Im in Nosara!

Date of experience: January 2012
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We have been going to Costa Rica since 1995, and the Nosara/Playa Guiones area for the past 6 yrs. Experience Nosara, and their crew, did a fantastic job with our transportation and our SUP/Kayak Tours. My entire family thoroughly enjoyed it. Best of all, they were RELIABLE, Knowledegable, and have the whole place wired...For whatever your needs, give Spencer and Nate a shout out. Thanks again gang, we will be back for sure. Pura Vida, Bill & Family