Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
PricelineUS$99
Trip.comUS$104
TravelocityUS$110
All reviews la union an awesome experience bottled water mini bar live band road trip spa services surfing poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

The mold and smell in the CR. On site parking for few cars. I was instructed to move my car by the guard to there. Where? Down there he says. At the warehouse. I will stay somewhere else next time. I will say that the sushi was good.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank M9898AZchrisj
awesomehotelsanjuan, Manager at Awesome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

We're sorry to hear that you had such inconveniences during your stay, but we really appreciate you bringing these things to our attention. We immediately addressed the issues concerning the bathroom. As for the parking, we do have limited slots but we are doing our best to manage and maximize in order to accommodate as many guests as we can. When the Phase 2 opens, we will have more. Despite the hiccups, we're glad to know that you liked the sushi we serve here. We will continue to improve our services as we expand. Should you need to contact us directly, you may reach us at +639175974978.

Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

Check in was not smooth & held us for a while, the receptionist said there was a mismatch between my booking name and my ID, she was mistaken and that's fine. But what irritated us more is when we got to the room, it smelled like dirty mop with Zonrox that was left to dry! It was also dusty because of the construction. We fell sick after, coughing and sore throat -- likely triggered our allergies cause of the dust. When we tried the beds, the linens didn't smell nor feel like freshly washed, and true enough had an orange stain (see photo). I can also care less that the CR was basic, but the tiles are white and were so moldy, and one of the towels they gave had a ripped center with a massive blue stain -- what is it still doing in your circulation??? Also, the complimentary drinking glass was dirty. Lastly, the pool was relatively small compared to the no. of guests that hotel can accommodate and looks unsafe as it suddenly deepens, and I don't think I saw a warning re pool depth. This hotel does is not worth your money

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ohsnapitsfelucci
awesomehotelsanjuan, Manager at Awesome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

We’re very sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We sincerely appreciate you taking time to bring these matters to our attention. We have addressed the accountability within our team and have taken the necessary actions to resolve it. We are currently replacing all our linen to prevent this mistake from happening again. We do apologize for any inconveniences. As we are expanding our facilities/amenities at the Phase 2 of Awesome Hotel, we will continue to strive harder to improve our services and amenities better. Hopefully, you will still give us the chance to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

I would like to commend the staff, they were so accommodating, warm and nice. Most especially, the receptionist named, Apple. She‘s so nice and very warm for welcoming us upon arrival.

Although, upon arrival we haven’t received any welcome drinks which is included in our package. And, I also paid for 5 persons but we’re only receiving 4 toiletries and 4 bottled water.

When it comes to food, a bit okay. I’ll be giving 3 stars for that. Menu and food must be improve. Dinakdakan is a must try!

When it comes to rooms, the Hotel rooms were clean and their air conditioner is perfectly working. However, their ROOMS were NOT SOUNDPROOF most specially, if your room was located near the poolside. Although, there are some things to be improve overall our experienced of staying here in the Hotel were Awesome. Thank you for the very accommodating staff we totally enjoyed our stay.

Suggestion:

try to extend the restaurant into the garden, if the guest/s will be allowed to have their lunch served in front of the beach it will be good view (lunch + beach view = only if the weather is good ha.) since the place is not crowded. And, the live band should also be located in the garden para mas masaya at madaming tao. Make the rooms near the poolside sound proof, please! And, also try to put up some spa services so we can avail it after a long tiring road trip.

I’m hoping for a well-improved facilities and food (menu) when we come back. Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Glixy
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

We visited this place in July by accident. I wanted to try surfing in La union so I read reviews from traveller on tripadvisor. Rating is good so I booked for one night. We fell in love with the place. Hotel room was clean and cozy. Bed, mattress and pillow is comfy, staff are nice too, very accomodating and helpful. All the basic needs are provided like hot water, AC, hair dryer, wifi, mini bar, toiletries and flat screen tv.I wish they could have chosen a bigger drainage in each shower room for faster draining. Aside from that its a really good hotel. Breakfast comes with our room and as returning costumers (which applies to every returning costumer) we were given discount for every booking we made. This is our 2nd time and we already booked our third time since July, cant wait to be back

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 10 August 2019

Having a great time here and Beauce,G, is friendly as he welcomed us with a smile and any information we needed to make our night the beat. The hotel is clean and will definitely stay again. SB is beautiful

Date of stay: August 2019