Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$94
Hotels.comUS$81
Booking.comUS$88
eDreamsUS$88
TravelocityUS$81
CheapTicketsUS$81
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020

I go to La Union once a month so I decided to give this hotel a chance. The property is new. It has its own beach front, a good enough size swimming pool, an elevator and a good parking space. I think that the rooms are ok for what you paid for. I think what I don't like the most is their breakfast. They need to improve a lot. I am cutting them some slack in terms of the customer service they have specially the dining peeps. I think they need more training in the areas of customer service and in the upkeep of their property. I think the Front office people did a good enough job for me.

Room tip: beach front rooms are better
2  Thank AzianMatey
Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

We are family of four adults and two children we booked online seing a good picture but never read the comments because of slow internet connection. Arriving on the reception we ask if we can book early because we’ve been driving for 5 hours and we just want to rest especially the kids, to our surprise that we are being charged an additional 1800 pesos for 2 rooms for early check in whereas in the five star hotel that we been its totally free of charge knowing that the rooms are already available and that it cannot be booked. And explaining them that we are going to stay for the night ang after breakfast we will check out. Which we did 4 hours earlier than their usual time. Its a potentially valuable investment but negatively managed. Service is poor. Especially how they manage their bar and restaurant. Totally blinded of simple details that your stay will be unforgettable. We’ve been travelling and stay in hotel and dine in restaurant aside that we have been working in the industry for 20 years we want and know what’s the best for our customers. In general honesty avoid going, if you have no choice then be it. But better bring your own BAON when you come to eat in their restaurant for the sake of your children because they will starve of waiting for your meal.

1  Thank chefallanskitchen
Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

The place is nice and the hotel has a lot of potential. But MANAGEMENT IS KEY.

Pros:
- New hotel
- Modern design
- Location

Cons:
- We arrived early so wanted to do an early check in if rooms were available. They wanted to charge us php 900 per room for checking in 3 hours early.
- Shower water was salty.
- Towels didn’t smell clean
- No space in bathroom for hanging towels.
- No comforters, only thin bed sheets.
- I always bring my own toiletries especially because I have small kids. But for a family room of 4, they only provide tiny sachets of shampoo and soap.
- They have a kettle in the room, but no coffee or tea.
- Terrace floor was really dirty.
- THE RESTAURANT just made things worse.
- We waited almost an hour and half for a meal they claim to be good for 6 pax, only to be disappointed to see it was good for 2 persons. They just added 6 cups of rice. When we asked, ‘Is this for 6?’ The waiter answered, ‘Ma’am, this is php 999’. (They MUST not put it’s good for 6 then..)
- We ordered some more food because we were left HUNGRY. Waited another 45 minutes. Take note, there were only 4 tables including us.
- My husband ordered 2 more bottles of beer, took another half an hour so he had to get up to get them from the RECEPTION. They don’t even have a proper bar.
- When you sit in the restaurant, nobody comes. You have to call them.
- To ask for the bill, you have to wait another half an hour.
- Service is hideous. They so badly need a manager.
- We booked a room for 4, but breakfast is included only for 2.
- No brewed coffee in the breakfast, only INSTANT.
- There was a hair in my coffee cup.
- They don’t provide pool towels.
- There was a plate of toast in the reception, and the owner was just there!
- And the list goes on...

I hope all these bad reviews help the management to wake up regarding this situation because SERVICE is really important. Hotel is quite new but needs a lot of improvement, they have a long way to go.

I do understand this is not a five-star hotel but the rooms are too pricey for what it really offers. I hope this helps others looking to book here. Our experience was not good at all and will definitely NOT COME BACK.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank karatravelsaround
Reviewed 20 January 2020

This hotel had many negative reviews, but we decided to give it a try because the pool area looked enticing. We booked 2 rooms one for us and one for our friends. Our friends arrived early and despite showing the receptionist the booking confirmation they could not locate it.
We paid more for the room than other similar hotels that we have used previously. The room was small and the furniture was shabby and in need of replacing. The bathroom WC and wash basin was of the poorest quality. No toiletries were provided. There was only one toothbrush provided for a couple. There were 2 cups and an electric kettle, but no coffee, tea or whitener.
The room was not cleaned until 5 pm. On our first night there were hairs on the bedsheet. An inadequate supply of towels were noted.
After several beers, we were served warm beer ( which we rejected) because they had no stock of chilled beer. We ordered a whiskey, but were told that it had to be collected from behind the reception.
Breakfast was a complete disaster. Filipino breakfast was complimentary, however when it arrived it was stone cold and inedible. We then ordered of the menu, Adair it arrived stone cold. Coffee was self service, 3 plastic containers with the ingredients, a hot water urn were provided. Naturally, a long processions of people were taking time to make their coffee and by the time we got to our turn the water in the urn was cold.
Service was slow and unresponsive. Clearly this is a new hotel, but the owners have a lot to learn. A top rated hotel manager is badly needed, but my instinct tells me that the hotel is run on a shoestring budget and it will continue to disappoint.

Room tip: Do not go there.
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank mikek123
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Pros:
- clean room and comfort room
- clean sheets
- wide parking space

Cons:
- water from shower is like salt water
- it has no comforter or thick blanket in the room
- booked a room for 5. But the free breakfast is for 2 pax only
- ordered brewed coffe but they gave me intant coffee
- the pool is kinda dirty
- under staff
- STAY AWAY FROM THE RESTO FOR YOUR MEAL! Over priced food with small serving!
- owner is not welcoming

Date of stay: January 2020