“Italian food at its best!!!!”
Review of Mamma Mi

Mamma Mi
Ranked #37 of 273 Restaurants in Hove
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Description: We are a traditional bar/cafe & trattoria serving home made freshly dishes and pizzas cooked 100% by Italians and served by Italians!! Buon Appetito
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Italian food at its best!

I can honestly say that that the traditional homemade pizzas and garlic breads at mamma mi restaurant in Hove are the best that I have tasted!

The menu also hosts a variety of other authentic traditional Italian classic dishes that cater for all different taste.

One really important point to add is the professionalism of the staff that add to the total experience as they make you feel really welcome every time you visit.

It’s well worth a visit and I’m sure you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Bigdel_10
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 15 August 2021

I'm new to working in George Street, and treated myself to a carbonara from these guys, I definitely don't regret. My colleagues recommended and I see why, it was creamy and flavoursome while being fresh and genuinely well portioned. Hands down one of the best I've had, will definitely return again.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Possibly the best pizza I've ever had the staff are great service fantastic always happy and wanting to help amazing service

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Really good pizza and atmosphere.
If you want a place to have lunch I recommend this one.
Highly recommend

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Recommended place to visit if you’re in for some food/drinks… good location, friendly staff. Five stars little restaurant.