“Friendly service”
Review of Orries

Orries
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Nieuw-Vennep
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I thought the menu was a little pricey. I had the chicken covered in cashews and brie. All sides need to be ordered separately. We all enjoyed our food though. The staff was very friendly, and our waitress came back to make sure everything was okay.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Loved it here. Nice interior. Good food Pleasant staff. Wish they were open for lunch as well. Perfect place for drinks and dinner

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Food and service was really good. We had steak and ribs and it was all very tasty. Price was good also.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I had dinner at Orries on the basis of the good reviews on this site and was not dissappointed. It's quite a busy place so a reservation might be a good idea. The atmosphere is warm and friendly and the staff are fantastic. The food was also very good. The only slight problem was that the credit card machine didn't like my Visa card. Fortunately I had enough cash to pay the bill.

I will be definitely be returning to Orries next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Orries is a nice little restaurant in Nieuw Vennep. The menu is not very extended but good enough. The quality of the food however is really good. We, as family of 4, had 4 different dishes which were all very nice. Also the price is very good.