“Good food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Tasty food , cosy environment.
Prices a bit high.
Best option that I could check around train station.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

My wife and I were spending a night close to the railway station and chose this restaurant to dine in based on Tripadvisor reviews. Our server provided us with great, typical Italian food, the wine was very reasonably priced and the overall bill was very reasonable. We definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in this area.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Close to Piaza Italia, verry tasty food and nice and friendly waiters. Highley recommend! Had a great time there!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I found this place when I was walking in Lamezia after I finished my day at work.
The waitress/cook/owner ir really nice and she gave me great advices on the dishes.i really enjoyed the pasta with 'ndujia and a selection of local cheeses.they accept credit cards.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We enjoyed the pastas served here. The waitress was kind (she doesn't speak English nor is there a menu in English, but that's wasn't a big deal).