“Nice pizzas”

Ranked #24 of 88 Restaurants in Libourne
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Excellent, friendly and fast service even though the restaurant was full. We both had pizzas and they were excellent! Tasty and fresh. Great for a lunch!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

So we did not get a chance to visit this time (Feb 2017) but we went many times in September. it's very good price for very good food. My family who also drove from London enjoyed the food. And the added bonus is my boyfriend who is from Libourne used to work here. Highly recommend! Nice outdoor seating in the summer!

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

We visited here for dinner on a Sunday evening. The food was very good. Freshly cooked. My husband had a pizza and I had sea bass. Both were cooked very well. It was a very enjoyable meal and a very good price

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

We came here after a long search for good food and acceptable service in Libourne and I'm so glad we persisted!! Just a lovely atmosphere and very friendly service. Simple Italian food with good wine.
If you find yourself in Libourne look this place up.

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Generously topped pizzas (though I prefer a thinner base) , pleasant outdoor terrace, friendly service and great tiramisu . 3 large pizzas, a bottle of water, a coffee and a tiramisu to share all for €41! Great stop if coming back to Bordeaux from St Emilion and much better value!