“We're curious about the dive lessons!”

Artistic Diving Resort Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 9 Restaurants in Sipalay
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We tried to inquire about dive lessons. My husband wish to try. So in this case we ordered food for our lunch while waiting.

The food was okay. We viewed the place and it mostly housed divers. There's a swimming pool for guests that was used also for beginners divers lessons.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

The food was quite pricey because the servings are not that much but the taste was okay. And you can enjoy your meal because the restaurant is situated beside and atop the pool area. So you have a very nice view of the pool and beach area while eating.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

My wife and I dropped in to artistic diving restaurant for breakfast as previously it has been very good ! Well I can assure you this is no longer the case ! By the time the very ordinary cold food arrived 75 minutes had elapsed!!!! I can assure you I will never come back to stay
Or eat ! disappointed!