“Great experience”

Ecuestrian Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SAN PEDRO Equestrian Center HORSE BACKRIDING: in the Andean native forest trails, private field of more than 250 hectares, great viewa from the volcanoes: Lanin, Quinquili, Quetrupillán and Rucapillán also Curarrehue Valley Duration: 3 hrs MAX. RIDING LESSONS: For adults and children from 5 years Beginners classes, jumping pony / horse, baby pony, care and handling. Duration: Time and a half (1 1/2)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I have only ridden horses sporadically in my life. This is the first time I truly enjoyed it. Beautiful scenery and very well managed service. I would definitely recommend it to anybody staying near the Pucon/Curarrehue area

Corina A, Gerente at Ecuestrian Experience, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Hi Ricardo
We are so glad to know that really enjoyed riding with us.. hope to see you next year and wish you the best this 2018
Corina y Matías

"guide"
"corina"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 28, 2017

I don't tend to "do" horseback riding.....usually they are too long and I always get a very stubborn horse! However, my experience at San Pedro was very different!

The ride as around 2.5 hours, the scenery is lovely, the views are incredible (4 volcanoes in a row....don't see that every day), my horse was FANTASTIC (I could have taken him home) and the staff/owners were fantastic.

I went with some friends from the US/Canada and their 11-year old son (none speak Spanish). The owners spoke very good English and had no issue communicating with my friends and the son kept asking all evening if we could go back as he enjoyed it so much.

Very reasonably priced too (though go direct for the best price)!

Corina A, Propietario at Ecuestrian Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for writing, to be able to help our clients and to see that everyone can enjoy is our goal.
Best Regards

Reviewed November 26, 2017

I had a great time going on a ride this morning with Corina! Matias picked us up at the hotel & drove us to the ranch at around 10 in the morning. We did a beautiful 3-hour ride with Corina through the forest near the house that led us to the top of the mountain where there was a beautiful viewpoint.

The horses were very well behaved, the ride was easy & the views couldn't be beaten! Even the views of the volcanos and the mountains on the drive back to Pucon were spectacular. Matias and Cornia are both extremely friendly & I will definitely be recommending their riding trip to anyone I know coming to the Pucon area!

Reviewed October 20, 2017

Young couple. Very knowledgeable about the region and in all matters relating to horses. It was a fun morning with Mathias and Carina.

Corina A, Propietario at Ecuestrian Experience, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Thanks Surath for your kind words, we are very happy to know that you had fun with us. Best wishes.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

A small, well equipped stable with riding trails into the most amazing scenery climbing up to panoramic views of 4 volcanoes. The horses are very well cared for and the ones chosen for us as "novices" were easygoing. Our guide Corina who runs the business is an expert rider and gave us good tuition in english. Her partner Matteo collected us by car from Pucon and returned us to our hotel. Overall this was a great day and we'd absolutely recommend planning to do this as part of a trip to Pucon and the Villarrica region.

Corina A, Propietario at Ecuestrian Experience, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2016

Thanks Matt for your visit and great spirit for the activity. Hope you¨are doing well on your trip, best regards .

Corina and Matías