“Lovely staff”
Review of Burger Edge

Burger Edge
Ranked #40 of 155 Restaurants in Glen Waverley
Reviewed 20 January 2018

My sister and I had lunch here after a movie. The burger was great but a bit too spicy for us. Obviously a wrong choice of sauce on our part.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Loved the chicken burger I had and the milkshake was delicious! Staff were very friendly. Food is cooked fresh for you. Can either have takeaway or sit down.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Although I have never visited the store, I get home delivery all the time. "Okker" burger is so good I have not changed my order for quite some time. Definitely worth going out of your way for. Highly recommend as worth every cent of the price.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Got some takeaway for a family dinner on a Sunday night and the staff were flustered by the amount of phone orders coming through for delivery. Waited 20 minutes for 2 combos and an error was made on the chips order. The quality of the food was good but might wait for a different time if returning.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

We decided to grab a couple of burgers from here as we couldn't really be bothered doing anything more significant for dinner. To our surprise these burgers are really good! They make everything fresh and you have lots of different choices if you want to customize or change things. Onion rings were pretty darn good too.