Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews sea view five star breakfast and lunch hotel is great iran protocols types suit
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

I went to Kish Island on November with my family and we chose Dariush Hotel for staying. This hotel is great and I can say the best hotel in Iran.I've been to many hotels of Iran and Dariush is unique.The staff cared for the guests.Our suit was big, clean and everything was there.The breakfast was great and delicious; everything was there. They followed the health protocols and they cared about the guests.Altough this hotel is expensive I'll surely choose it for my mext trip to Kish.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2020

I spend 3 nights in Dariush grand hotel with my wife and my 3 year old boy.
The service was good. The staff were polite and friendly.
Corona protocols were followed.
The menu of the restaurant was expensive, but due to the corona and the importance of health, we had to eat in the hotel restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

It is the best luxery hotel in iran.basicaly in this island u need to go and exprience the places & enjoy the journey at the beach but when u come in to this hotel u want to take a time more and more in this place.i think if this hotel has a water park it 's better.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2020

We stayed 2 night at there, great hotel , heard before that some rooms had issue but our room was renewed hopefully , breakfast & lunch were great but supper was not good at all ,coffeeshop was not good , pool was surprisingly small & embarrassingly ridiculous for this hotel , not useful at all ,

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2020 via mobile

I just spent two nights in Dariush grand hotel. I was with my two year old boy and my wife. Last time I was here it was 11 years ago. Location is perfect. It is a beauty. Landscape is gorgeous and my kid played there a lot. Room is clean, big and comfortable. Staff are friendly.
Negatives: Reception is slow and time consuming. Check-out is much more worse. Specially when after 20 minutes they told me that the shoehorn is missing!! And when I told them to search again they found it after 10 more minutes without any apologies. Hair dryer is awful. There was no spoon, fork, knife and plates in room. Power sockets are limited.
After all it is a good structured hotel but the service can be better and It is more better to search the room for their things before accusing the guest!

Date of stay: February 2020