“NO refund policy - illegal”
Review of Papa John's Pizza

Papa John's Pizza
Ranked #51 of 55 Restaurants in St Ives
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Pizza turned up, first time without driver getting lost, I opened the box to check before the driver left as I've had issues with take away before and the pizza was completely smushed all over the inner lid and crushed into the side of the box , everything else in my order was missing. I rang the store whilst the driver waited and was told no refunds and they would give me a free pizza another time. I pointed out this would be a replacement which I didn't want and I would still be out of pocket for everything else. Still NO REFUNDS. I eventually said that was absolutely against the consumer rights in this country and I was then told I would be given a refund, which has not appeared, so I was lied to. I luckily ordered through paypal so I can claim my money back but will never ever order anything from here again.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Terrible. Do not use under any circumstance! Worst service I’ve ever encountered. I live in an apartment building. Driver refused to deliver to my door and said I’d have to meet him in the car park to take delivery. I refused the order because of this. Phoned store who said they wouldn’t refund as I wouldn’t go down and pick the pizza up from the driver. I understand the restrictions due to Covid but all other delivery services deliver to the door snd leave it there do as to be contactless. These refuse even to go as far as the front door. Ridiculous!

Do not use!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank 980bruceh
Reviewed 21 November 2020

Ordered 3 extra large pizza’s and sides , came within half an hour ! Best pizza I’ve had in a long time will definitely be going back well done xx

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

We turned our meal away! Ordered at 5:22pm for a deliver at 7pm, with no communication from the store, I drove there at 7:45pm, I was told our meal had just left the building and it was out for delivery. I got home at 8pm......no delivery. FINALLY at 9pm our delivery showed up, as we got fed up of waiting we had already eaten so turned it away. We tried calling several times too and they had taken the phone off the hook.

Terrible experience and ruined our Friday evening.

Date of visit: November 2020