“Delicious food and nice prices”
Review of Colors

Colors
Reserve with
Colors is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Campalto
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

After 14 days in Italy, I found that special restaurant, with the wow feeling, when you sink your teeth into the food.

This restaurant is about 20 min from Venice, and about the same from Mestre train station. It is little complicated to go there, but don't be afraid, it's well worth it.

The staff was friendly and helpful when entering the restaurant. It's not a fancy restaurant, but who cares as long as the food is good.

First they gave us fresh bread shaped like a tent. The food arrived quickly as it was not yet busy. We both ordered pizza and it was perfectly done. Tasty vegetables and meat, together with tasty and delicious cheese. The tomato sauce, unlike most places I eaten pizzas in Italy,is filled with more flavors and has more taste.

When leaving the restaurant, the staff actually thanked us for the tip we left them. Wow.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and me went there at a Sunday evening (9PM) and there wasn‘t many guests but even though we’ve got our foods 40 Minutes Later.
We we‘re outside and they didn‘t come once to ask if everything was ok.
Everytime i wanted to order something, i had to go in. For example Pepper, WiFi Code, one more Cola and Dessert.
That was annoying.
The waitress wasn‘t nice.

I dont know why there is so many Positive reviews.
I would come again and recommend it.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Good food, great prices, great service. A superb host and great staff. Try to reserve because it’s super busy.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I regard this as amazing value for money. You arrive and you are greeted with a hugh
pizza bread. My wife had the 9E Grilled Prawns + polenta, the prawns were and massive (300 grams for 6), and absiolutely delicious, and I had a quadro stagione (sp?) pizza, and the mushroom part was exactly the way a pizza should be and the rest very good. Looking around the visitors and locals all had smiles, and all due to the great inexpensive food and helpful friendly staff. English menus also. We had enough room left (taking home some of the pizza bread and foccacia which came with the prawns) for two
2.5 euro tarfufos. The wine was well priced and the hose wine cheap and cheerful. Definitely a place for teenage boys! Having just visited Switzerland with the crazy prices there, I had forgotten that places like this exist. Definitely will recommend and go again.

1  Thank Rodney D
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This is a superb restaurant , the staff are the nicest and friendlyest I have met in a very long time , the food is wonderful and very reasonable . We had a wonderful meal .if you are in venice take the number 19 bus from venice It will be the best €1.50 you will ever spend .

1  Thank Paddy G