“100% recommend Ranga! ”

Nalu Surf Shop Unawatuna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a memorable surf lesson at sunrise or sunset with only the best surf instructors of Sri Lanka. From level beginner to advanced, be a solo or a family, Nalu Surf Shop ensures a safe and fun way of learning or sharpening your surfing skills and balance. The shop also provides all the equipment. You might need: surf shorts, sleeves, board rental, flip-flops for both ladies and gentlemen.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We highly recommend Ranga’s skills! We had so much fun, he made it super enjoyable, and easy to follow his instruction. Thanks so much Ranga! We’ll be back for sure ‍♀️‍♂️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ranga is an incredibly sweet and friendly person and was so helpful. He’s also a super knowledgeable and rad surfer! Thank you so much for everything and making my trip here better :) I appreciate you

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great surf lessons and a really nice and friendly teacher!
10/10 would absolutely reccomend to anyone visiting Unawatuna

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

If your looking to shop for cool t’s and shorts etc..and or sort out some friendly and fun surf lessons in Una then Nalu Surf Shop is the place! I picked up some awesome board shorts and t’s! Ranga took me surfing loads and really went out of his way to make us feel at home! His mum is very kind and his sister always has a smile, great family! Awesome memories of Sri Lanka, can’t wait to go back and surf with my mate Ranga!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 14, 2018

My friends and I have never surfed before but after meeting Ranga in his shop we decided to give it a go. His lessons are fantastic. Ranga works at you pace and doesn't force you to stand up or put you out of your comfort zone. Would highly recommend not just because Ranga is a great guy but because he cares about his customers and at the end of the day leaves you with a smile on your face! �

1  Thank Erin M