See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed at OyO rooms, Noida Expressway, Sector 93 Property during my stay in Delhi. I moved away from the usual locations of Gurgaon and Paharganj, where I usually stay during my business trips to Delhi.

The location:
Noida Expressway property is based on the service road near Supertech Emerald Court. It is a very well-known location. If someone knows Noida very well, its located in Gheja Market, SK-II. Its about an hour away from the IGI Airport. But with the Noida Expressway, it doesn't take too long.

The property:
For January, the property was fairly occupied. There are 5 floors. Basement has an indoor sports arena, PS2, PS3, PS4, 2 pool tables. You can actually spend good time after work there. It has an open air restaurant named Adda, serves food from fresh Tandoor.

The rooms:
The rooms are decent sized, well lit up, good natural light coming in, well, given the foggy January, whatever light came in was welcome. Clean bedsheets, towels and other accessories. I was located on the 3rd floor.

The service:
There is tea and coffee served round the clock. Lunch is made in-house and the cook is amazing.

Overall:
I'd rate the entire stay at 9/10. I'd definitely go back and stay at the same place again. Absolutely great service!!

Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Flagship 140 Noida Expressway Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Hi Nishant,It is a bliss to find our valuable customers satisfied to the core. Thanks a lot for giving us the chance to host you. Customer satisfaction is what OYO lives through and such reviews affirm us to be going in the right direction. Keep visiting and keep pouring your love to us. Looking forward to host to soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

The stay was very comfortable. the rooms are spacious and the staffs are so co operative,helpful and nice behavior..Over all very good experience and pleasant atmosphere for my first visit to OYO Rooms Noida Expressway...

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Flagship 140 Noida Expressway Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with OYO and giving us this perfect rating. It makes us glad to find you happy and satisfied with all the amenities and services provided,
as well as with the staff's behavior.

Customer Satisfaction is what we work head over heels for and such reviews not only affirm us of getting close to it but also work as an inspiration for us to
work harder towards it. Looking forward to host you soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

It was absolutely fantastic experience staying at Noida Expressway. They take utmost care of their guests and make sure they guests are always happy. They made our anniversary extra special. They had arranged for a cake. But they surprised us with room decoration all with balloons, flowers, bouquets. I cant thank the staff enough for this amazing surprise and gesture.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Flagship 140 Noida Expressway Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Hey Tushar

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing us on your stay. We are glad that your stay with us was a pleasant one.We would be pleased to have you back at OYO Rooms. Looking forward to host you soon.

Be Awesome. Stay Awesome!!

Reviewed 26 December 2015

awesome place to spent quality time, very peaceful n calm environment, very helpful staff and very neat and clean rooms, one should must taste the food coz i felt like i'm at my home. Metro ride to sec - 18 & atta market , special thanx to the Hotel manager for helping me in everything .

Room Tip: Room No. 205 , Metro view from balcony
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Flagship 140 Noida Expressway Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Dear Guest

Thank You for staying with us and giving us perfect rating.We are really glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at OYO. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy that our hotel and staff met all your expectations during your stay! We at OYO Rooms will continue to maintain our standards to enhance the overall experience of our valuable guests. We look forward to hosting you soon.

Be Awesome.Stay Awesome!!

Reviewed 25 December 2015

I stayed in OYO Noida Expressway in the month of December 2015. I would like to say that this property is excellent in Location, room quality and service. Room are well maintained. All the staff is very cooperative in nature. Food quality is excellent. Room service is fast. It is almost in the middle of 2 metro station Noida City Centre and Golf Course. Very easy to catch metro. In future trip my first choice of stay will be at this property. I would recommend to stay at this place if you are visiting Delhi NCR and staying at Noida. Ajay Jha

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at OYO Flagship 140 Noida Expressway Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Hey Ajay

Be Awesome. Stay Awesome!!