US$118
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$88
US$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$95
US$51
US$241
US$148
Radisson Blu
All reviewsearthen ovenbusiness tripvalue for moneyclub roomfront office teamexcellent propertybusiness hotelrooms are spaciousbreakfast spreadresidential areacoffee shophotel is situatedthe hotel staffcomfortable stayduty managercourteous staffin room dining
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Earthen oven is excellent . You must meet chef Ujwal singh . He will customise food for you and will make you feel as if you sitting in your home . Excellent food with mouth licking taste
Thanks Ujwal singh for making our dinner so special . Prashant service has been very good too

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank prashantleaptop
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent visit at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I am pleased to know that you liked the services and menu curated for Earthen Oven -Indian specialty restaurant serving authentic north Indian cuisine.

Thank you for commending our associates, i will personally pass on our regards to them.

At Fortune Inn Grazia, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting with your good-self during your next visit to Fortune Inn Grazia Noida and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is really good ' staff are so caring. I stayed with my family and front office team , F&b team are so good. I would thanks to and appreciate to Duty Manager Pankaj Roy Kapur and Vikrant for such a lovely stay. Thanks again and will visit again noida.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank rahulagrawal007

Namaste !!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge the receipt of your feedback on your recent stay at Fortune Inn Grazia Noida.

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services & facilities.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at this property regularly. Location is good and service excellent. Staff is helpful. The fitness centre is not well equipped. There are no suit rooms and club rooms are also limited so, difficult to get.
Breakfast is good and rooms are well equipped.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Tavelforfun

Namaste!!!

I’m pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our room services & facilities and also have noted your areas of concern with regards to the fitness center.

We regret the inconvenience you have experienced, please be assured that we’ve established all the areas of concerns with regards to corrective action taken.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Pankaj Roy Kapoor- He is very cooperative,kind and understanding!Great service provided by him.
Well behaved and dressed.
He knows how to attend the visitor with a smiling face & be friendly.
Good experience!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank sukriti k

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Duty Manager, Pankaj was gracious and extremely accommodating, going out of his way to assure my convenient and safe late night arrive/transport from the Dehli airport. My experience was similar with all of the gracious staff at the hotel, as well as Hirmanshu, who provided me a number of exciting travel recommendations ensuring my next trip to India and visits to the north to explore national park and lake areas. The Fortune Inn is a very fine property in Noida, on the edge of the Delhi metropolitan area with less of the hustle bustle of Delhi, and less of the traditional car honking. Noida is dynamic and the center of the metropolitan silicon valley for tech companies. The hotel offers a very fine breakfast, a gym with more than enough equipment for a workout in a sunny space adjacent to the rooftop pool and full service spa. I originally booked Fortune Inn as it is very near the main highway to Agra with the intention of taking a private car for a tour, ended up using the Delhi Express train for a more cultural experience but would highly recommend a trip to Agra and only about 1.5 hours from the Fortune Inn.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank mitchm332
Milind N, General Manager at Fortune Inn Grazia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018