11 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$53
eDreamsUS$680
Expedia.comUS$627
Orbitz.comUS$627
All reviews plunge pool my husband and i pura vida costa rica our honeymoon golf cart breathtaking views main pool top notch sugar beach luis diego sunset villa ceviche mal pais the entire staff watch the sunset special shout
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

The view from your room-or anywhere in the hotel for that matter, is simply breathtaking. Not only is there a cascading pool in the main area but in your bedroom as well. Everything is strategically placed for your benefit and staff are always willing to lend a helping hand.

William was very helpful at check-in and assured that our car and bags were taken care of upon arrival.

At Breakfast, Ariel was alway a friendly face with a cheerful spirit. Want something light for breakfast? Try the wrap, you won’t be disappointed.

Each night at dinner, Luis and Andrès were always very knowledgeable about the menu and made sure that everyone at the table were comfortable and taken care of.

I’d often see the manager, Elquin, walking about to make sure that everything was always in order
Eyner

I just say that the chefs Felix, Jose, and
Marco (Suse Chef) always aimed to please and never disappointed. The meals they prepared were AMAZING!! You don’t want to pass up an opportunity.

You can’t go wrong with a place like this. Relaxing, friendly staff, great food... what more can you ask for?

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AleciaUnique
Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

Over all an amazing experience! The costumer service is unbeatable shout out to Anthony! The villa is a dream come true in the tropics, including wildlife
Food was OK, not great... specially the Xmas dinner try La Forketta Rest at Potrero Beach instead!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2020

It is hard to describe the beauty that you experience during the stay at Casa Chameleon. Each villa offers privacy, aesthetic decor and breath taking views. The Staff here is extremely accommodating and goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. They surpass the normal standards of a Lux stay by remembering every guests name, cleaning your sunglasses by the pool and ensuring there is always a drink in hand. They treat sunset here as a spiritual experience with flames and a gong, appreciating the sun. And trust me, these sunsets light up the sky in every pastel. The restaurant, Sentido Norte, just steps away, is the best restaurant in the area. So delicious! If you are looking for romance or just an incredible Costa Rican view, this is the place. I chose to write this review because the world must see this gem. I will most definitely be coming back to this oasis. This is a must stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 197gianninab
Reviewed 4 December 2020

We travelled to Costa Rica to celebrate my birthday. I must say it was a awesome experience. The staff and amenities were so accommodating. The rooms and pools were lovely. The staff greeted us by name at Sentido Norte. We enjoyed a fishing excursion in a nearby town. The staff supplied us with beach items and a cooler for our beach days. I highly recommend Casa Chameleon.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2020

This is a place you only think exists in dreams! Everything is cared for by the prompt, welcoming staff, from car transfers, tours to getting what you need stocked in your mini-bar. Service was genuine and engaging, and not at all pretentious. Welcomed with a beverage, cold towel, fruit and an upgrade to an even better villa. Even better birthday balloons and a treat welcomed me to the room!
Rooms have stunning views of the ocean and sunset (in the sunset villa), private plunge pools, a calming waterfall, a plush terrace lounger, super comfortable king bed and rain shower that was hot and had great pressure. I loved the stylish blend of coastal chic and decoration in the rooms. Lights and temp could be controlled to create the environment you wanted.The most important though, was that it was blissfully quiet except for the ocean waves or birds chirping. Appreciated the lack of tvs (wi-fi was fast) so that I could truly escape. Rooms stocked with water and fridge, which was great. Liked how toiletries were refilled in ceramic jars instead of disposable little ones.
Infinity pool truly the best I have experienced. Huge, kid-free, clean and with stunning views over the ocean. Only thing that could be improved would be poolside service. In two swims there, never approached about wanting to order anything. Had to go up to lounge in restaurant to request.
Food was incredible at restaurant and vegetarian friendly. Servers remembered my name, what I had day before and dietary preferences. Coffee, pasta, salad, spring rolls and guacamole especially stood out. So nice to have attentive service in a social-distanced open air location. Only downside was that room service would never answer when I called one night to order so had to give up and just go eat in the restaurant.
Had the best message of my life and 2 amazing tours booked through the hotel. Highly recommend taking advantage of booking through the hotel.
Loved the location. 40-50 minutes from airport, short walk down to beach and close access to hiking trails. Perfectly manicured grounds made for excellent relaxation.

Room tip: Sunset villa for full ocean and sunset views
Date of stay: November 2020