Hotels.com
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Hurb
StayForLong
All reviews convenience store fox news walk around a tad mi casa es su casa early in the morning dental work balcony espresso plaza channels tubs beds pharmacy tv courtyard mexico
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2021

I stayed here with my wife for4 nights while getting Dental work at Reny Dental. It is well decorated and built around a courtyard that has a Pharmacy, Convenience store, Beauty Salon, Eyeglass store, as well as a Cafe serving Espresso and a Restaurant open from early in the morning to late in the Evening. The restaurant was very handy to have, not only for 'Dental friendly' items on the menu but being open later than the restaurants in the town, that are all closed by 7pm. The room we had was a Junior suite and had great décor throughout. The bed was a little on the hard side but I got used to it and actually slept better than in my bed at home. The TV channels are mostly in Spanish (obviously being in Mexico!) but there are is CNN and Fox news in English and a couple of channels had the odd show in English. IF you watch a lot of TV, Id suggest bringing a laptop or IPad with some shows and Movies or Prime Video on it. There is a wide Balcony around the first level where you can sit and watch the goings on down in the courtyard. Its Mexico so there's always something going on! The check in process was the only negative. Our Dentist had made a Booking for us at a reduced rate but the check in guy had no knowledge of it. We paid up front but our Dentist came back with us to the Hotel one afternoon and sorted it out. There are stairs up to the rooms, I couldnt see an Elevator and the Restaurant is also up steps so it may not be wheelchair friendly Overall, a great place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank pinehavendude
Reviewed 29 September 2020

Next time you visit Algodones you must to stay at this hotel, it is one of a kind, very clean and traditional. The decoration is very beautiful and authentic and their customer service is exceptional, I must to say the only reason I don't give five a 5 star is because they forgot to give me a coin to leave the parking lot and I had to go back to the lobby to pick it up. They also have a beautiful restaurant with the best mojitos. I will definitely go back.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Nery A
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Rooms were nicely decorated and very clean, but the beds were very hard! Staff was very friendly and gave us extra pillows and blankets to try and help soften the bed. 2 hot tubs, but one was cold and the other onennot very clean. Convenient location to everything. Safe and quiet.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank cloudie13
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Sat on balcony and viewed sunset. Waitress was efficient, food very good, drinks good. We liked it enough to return the next night. Second night we sat inside since we had overdone the free margaritas and Tecate that day. Food was very good, but only one waitress for restaurant since it was apparently a holiday.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank wolferc54
Reviewed 16 August 2019

After being treated like crap by the manager at Hacienda, I ended up here. What a delight! Charming hotel, GREAT location (unlike Hacienda which is in a questionable area and is blocks away from medical/tourist area) with VERY comfortable rooms. The service was fabulous - especially by Josie who manned the front desk and did everything in her power to make up for the abominable treatment I'd received at Hacienda where I'd originally been booked.

Date of stay: August 2019