Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
PricelineUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
CheapTicketsUS$73
Orbitz.comUS$73
All reviews lick of paint train station comfortable bed convenience mirror reception towels tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't normally leave reviews, however, for the price we paid I was not overly impressed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. However, we booked two rooms and we felt that £80 per room was expensive for the basic accommodation we received. In our opinion, the standard was below that of a Premium Inn / Travel Lodge but with a higher price tag. We think the walls must be very thin as it was extremely noisy throughout the night. We could here people in the adjoining rooms and there were quite a number of loud guests coming and going along the corridors during the night. It is unlikely that we would choose to stay here again.

Room tip: Unless you are disabled, avoid Room No 4.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Basic but very clean room and a very comfortable bed.
Very handy for the train station into Liverpool which is basically across the road to the hotel.
Great retail arks local with a variety of food options subway, pizza and maccies.
Staff very friendly and helpful- will visit again.
Thankyou

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2021

Great stay in this hotel on a last minute booking.
Clean, spacious, organised and well equipped room. Friendly and super welcoming FOH staff.
Thank you for making our Liverpool stay memorable!
Short drive to the center as well as to the beach.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2021

We came up as a family (2 grandparents 3 parents and 3 grandchildren)
for a family christening. we booked a hotel at the last minute and ended up at stables Inn.
the rooms were very comfortable and ascwe were only there one night there is not a lot more to say.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

The hotel is very clearly an EX Premier Inn hotel. The hotel is getting a little tired in some parts but in general still very good and I have stayed in more dated hotels. The bed was very comfy one of the best hotel bed's I have had this year and linen and towels all very clean and fresh. The hotel room was spotless very clean everywhere. Tea & coffee available in the room basic soap dispenser in the bathroom and Iron available from reception. Shower was excellent very powerful and did the job. Ok onto the only faults I can pick: At check in both my partner and I were asked for ID which I just found a little strange not had that before at a UK hotel. The room would have been ok for 1 single person. We had to ask for additional towels and pillows but was provided very quickly. All interactions with staff were good. I would certainly stay again and would recommend. We paid £65 room only for 2 people on a Saturday night

• Trip type: Traveled on business