Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$73
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
FindHotel
All reviews lick of paint train station comfortable bed convenience mirror reception towels tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Staff really friendly and helpful, rooms cleaned daily and tea,coffee,milk topped up.toby carvery and pure gym next door.used to be a premier inn I'd say its better now and will be staying there everytime I work in Liverpool. Great stay thank you

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Staff were brilliant. Very chatty and very helpful. Room was basic but clean which is all you can ask for. Will return when we are back in the area and will recommend to friends. I got a lot more than I thought I would for the price. Thank you stables.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

The staff were polite & friendly. Couldn't do enough to help. Offered to assist with bringing our bags in & providing us with an extension lead & extra tea bags. The hotel has recently changed ownership having previously been owned by Premier Inns, which was fairly obvious as it still had their colour scheme. As a result there was no WiFi available - they had all the kit delivered & waiting but engineer arrived to install it! The only sockets in the room were at the desk, none near the beds which we always find we need. The bathroom was a bit dated.
Breakfast was advertised as being available from Toby Carvery which was next door. Only problem is the hotel advertised it at £4.69 pp but that is just the food, drinks are on top. Also they currently aren't doing breakfast Monday - Thursday.
Overall a pleasant stay, bed was comfortable, just the couple of niggles.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

My son and me stayed here after a trip to Anfield. The hotel is clean and tidy, it used to be a Premier Inn and is still of the standard. It’s also well placed for the motorways and has good transport links nearby for the city centre, football grounds, etc. The staff however are excellent. They were extremely polite and helpful while we were there and when we discovered my son had left some toys in the room, they couldn’t help enough in getting them returned. Will definitely stay here again

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Room was extremely basic. Hallways were scruffy and clearly hadn’t been refurbished for many years. The room wasn’t cleaned properly. The bedding had a cigarette burn in it, and the bathroom wasn’t cleaned properly and was covered in mould. We checked straight back out.

Trip type: Traveled on business