“Great burgers”
Review of Project Social

Project Social
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Project Social is Santa Eulalia's brand new bar and restaurant, replete with a touch of industrial chic and a scattering of quirky art installations. Situated on a sun-drenched corner near the vehicle gate to Santa Eulalia port, Project Social is serving up a delicious dose of London cool to locals and visitors alike - seven days a week from 10am until midnight. Burgers are king at Project Social. Homemade buns stuffed with a classic beef burger with cheese, pulled pork and slaw, chili-lime grilled chicken, a traditional double beef burger or a sturdy beef patty topped with molten Stilton and a slice of crispy bacon are among the most popular choices. Three vegetarian options include a massive chickpea, leek, turmeric and mushroom patty topped with grilled haloumi, an aubergine, goats cheese, roasted red pepper and avocado stack and lastly, a quinoa and lentil patty with smashed avocado. Breakfast is served until 2pm and includes all the elements for a great start to the day. Organic, country eggs cooked any way, a mouth watering Full English (with a vegetarian version also available), banana pancakes, chia pudding, smashed avocado and sides of local black pudding, homemade hash browns and anything else that takes your fancy. The self-serve Bloody Mary Bar features home-infused vodkas and tequilas, 15 different hot sauces and myriad garnishes including bacon strips. Cocktails are a speciality with seasonal produce used to create old favourites and new combinations. Three taps of ice-cold beer - Ibosim from Ibiza, Moritz from Barcelona and Thatcher's from the UK - compliment the extensive selection of bottled craft beers from around the world on offer. Every wine on the select list is natural and/or organic. Fresh, homemade, and delicious, the Project Social food and cocktail menu is ever evolving, reflecting the abundant high quality fresh produce available on the island. The vibe is relaxed and casual where quality food and drink is matched by impeccable, friendly service. Drop in or call to reserve your table now.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Cool little place with great vibe and friendly staff. Burgers were fab. The whole family enjoyed their lunch!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This place had some great reviews so we decided to go for it. From the outside it looks quite funky with some retro country farm run down look being aimed for, not really my thing but ok.
We got there early evening and it was quiet with just a few other people about. After sitting down it took a while to get some attention, then we asked for the menus then the staff vanished again. It was just a battle the whole time to get someones attention from start to finish. I just felt I was ignored.
Our order was then done wrongly, part orders of the same plate arrived. When we chased it down extra food we had not ordered showed up.
Orderd a few coctails too, taste for me felt odd and it was a particularly bad cocktail for me - the presentation was nice though. I don't want to say watered down but that describes the flavours.
The food was ok, salads a little bland and wouldn't get again. Burgers were nice, they had some interesting options. They had a spelt bun option for an euro, that was something quite different.
At the end I was then charged for the extra food that showed up, I didn't want to argue when I had a friends waiting outside but I'm less than happy with this experience. It was a lot more than I was willing to pay and I had to get up so many times I was doing the staffs job for them!
For the terrible service and poor drinks I couldn't give more, I won't go again.

1  Thank Quin79
james p, Owner at Project Social, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi. First of all apologoies you have not had the Project Social experience at all.

We pride ourselves on our service, our food and our drinks which is reflected in the reviews we receive and our local following.

I would love to hear some more details so I can investigate this matter further.

If you could drop me an email with as details as possible it would be much appreciated so we can ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Info@projectsocial.co

Many thanks

Team Social.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place on our first day in Santa Eulalia and we are so glad we did. Espresso martinis, rum cocktails, some of the best burgers I’ve had anywhere and a very wide selection of chilli sauce. Can’t recommend the place enough.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Quirky in a way but great atmosphere overall. Visited a couple of times in December 2017, but we had a great time on New Years eve.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Seriously... every time I come here I love it even more. Great beer, fabulous food, and marvellous service.

If you haven’t been - make sure it’s on your bucket list.

If you have been before - remind yourself to return.

Great job guys!