Prestigia.com
Destinia.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

I stayed at this lovely hotel during the lockdown was imposed in delhi. I should say it was brilliant and the staff was so accomodating . I am so pleased that I picked this hotel . I recommend this hotel to all.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

This is a cute hotel
Lovely big rooms - beautiful grounds
Large pool and views to the sea pool Other islands
Large clean pool
Palm trees everywhere

Eleonora is a amazing - they pick you up from the port
She allowed me breakfast the day I arrived as it was early ! Just really lovely and beautiful
Breakfast was basic but okay lots of fresh fruit and pastries - just a really nice hotel that’s close to everything

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Kelstar1972
Reviewed 25 December 2019

Today I was in tea lounge there is a girl Akanksha she is very good and helpful in nature and there is Christmas party is going on in blooms it was also very good but today Akanksha is giving me a great service

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2019

The best hotel experience ever. I would have given a six star rating. Firstly, upon arrival, they take the time with you to explain all the facilities of the hotel. No Rush, personnalized. IT was our honeymoon trip, so they had a wonderful Room for us, with see and cratere view. Prosecco glasses and small things to eat. Everybody has a smile, they Say hello when they see you. Even in the streets out of the hotel. These are the small details that really Makes a difference. My wife and I had travel quite often, and that hotel offers a service I had never witness before. The hotel is luxurious, clean, breakfast is generous (fresh ricotta was delicious!). IT is worth mentioning that IT is the only hôtel having a direct access to the cleanest beach. Litteraly you get to the beach directly from the hotel. Finally, we had to leave early (6AM), so they had a take away breakfast and coffee for us... But most important, Francesco took us with the (luxury) car the port. Yes, at 6AM. Bravo!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2019

Eros Hotel

Isola Vulcano

A lovely hotel with friendly helpful staff

We stayed here for about a week.

The hotel is lovely, clean and set in green grounds with a pool and adjacent to beaches. The pool was clean and big enough to do lengths. The beaches are on opposite sides of a peninsula so when one sea is rough, the other is calm. The hotel is adjacent to the first beach and the second can be reached in two minutes by walking across a quiet road from the hotel. The breakfast is plentiful and good quality.

The best part for us was the staff. They were great with out 11 month old baby and she had a particularly good time.

Vulcano is a small island but we preferred it to Lipari. You might not find enough to occupy you for a whole week but we wanted to chill out with the baby and could have stayed for a whole month!

We flew into Palermo, caught the bus to Palermo city centre, the train to Milazzo and the boat to Lipari. A bit of an adventure with a baby but we managed it with back packs and a pushchair. s

After Vulcano we stayed for three nights of Lipari which is worth a gander but bigger and less quaint. After that we did the same journey in reverse and spent two nights in Palermo. Palermo a fab city one of my top three in Europe, there really is lots to do and it's typically Italian as you might expect.

If you are considering the Hotel Eros - you should go there!

Date of stay: October 2018