“Nice place ”

Alpentherme Gastein
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Its an amazing place for having relaxation time. Perfect place very confortable, clean, nice, mana sections for: family, adults and lady. It has Word wather inside and outside

1  Thank Baiasu H
"mountains"
in 14 reviews
"jets"

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Treat yourself after long ski day and spend the day in the souna and jacuzi. It just cant get better than this.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We were there in the winter with a child of a year and a half and we really enjoyed ourselves.
The place is suitable for children, adults, families and the general public.
The place has a delicious restaurant at reasonable prices.
You can spend a whole day enjoying winter and summer.
warmly recommended

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

The Alpentherme is split in "worlds". We only went to Relax World which consists of a big dynamic pool with water at the temperature of 40 degrees Celsius. It was not very crowded in the evening, but there were some kids that were jumping in the pools and disturbing us and the staff did not react to it even though jumping is forbidden (it is better for kids to go to Family World, which I think is especially designed for families with children). Otherwise the bathroom and the changing rooms are clean, there is a part of the pool outside, so you can stay in the warm water and breath the cold air of the mountains which is truly an amazing experience. There are some small jacuzzis in the pool, that are also relaxing. All in all, it was a great experience!

1  Thank Maria V
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Went to Alpentherme with my fiancé and my parents to celebrate. I booked four full body massages at 5pm 2 months in advance but one of them was rebooked to 4pm, without our knowing. No call, no email. Alpentherme did not want to take any responsibility for the rebooking, but blamed one of us for being one hour late, until I showed them an email confirmation. It turned out that someone just decided to rebook one of our appointments without even tell us. When Alpentherme finally admitted the situation was created by them we were offered some other treatments but no massage for the forth person. We turned it down since we didn’t want to pay for beauty treatments we weren’t interested in. When no acceptable solution was offered by Alpentherme, my fiancé and I decided to share one massage appointment so that my parents, who got full body massage gift cards for Christmas from us, could get their massages. Alpentherme did NOT give us any compensation despite the fact that none of us got massages for 50 minutes because of the disagreements and arguments in the reception when we came. The only positive thing was that mums massage was excellent, my dads was ok and me and my fiancées was acceptable.

Worth knowing is also that one have to undress completely to enter the sauna world. The sauna is for nudists only! So the therme and sauna world was also a disappointment!

3  Thank DianaMathias